Ok, I'm in. A few questions.

Diddums

Alright folks, I'm in. I've been doing the usual stuff on Earth and have got a few spare goodies. Where do I sell them? Can I even sell them? What do I get for them? 

It's nothing special, just the usual crap. 

Also, Crucible. Do I need to be lvl 20 or what? 

What. as a level 5, can I do? I've been doing the standard stuff, is there anything i need to look out for? Stuff I can do?

banlol.png

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can sell stuff. You can however dismental for cash and resources.

You can get crucible around level 6 I think. 

Around 5 you can start doing bounty. Look at the tips and tricks. 

Jason got a lot of useful stuff also

Crucible is level 5. Dismantle the shit you don't want. Basically run through the story mode. It's craps and forgettable. Get to level 20. That's when the game begins. Do as many bounties as you can. Do patrol missions and public events as you see them

http://destinypublicevents.com/

Basically what everyone else has said,just rush to lvl 20 so you can join us for strikes and shit.

Add me. A_40oz2FREEDOM

I can swith to a lower level character and do some missions with you as well.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Basically what everyone else has said,just rush to lvl 20 so you can join us for strikes and shit.

Add me. A_40oz2FREEDOM

I can swith to a lower level character and do some missions with you as well.

Same I have another character I need leveled up. Plus just jump in the fire team if you see me on

Basically, just play the story. When you hit 20 is when you start worrying about stuff.

In your menu you dismantle all the gear you find and aren't using anymore. There is no selling apart from materials you find(but again, that comes later).

PvP unlocks at level 5 for your first character, but that unlocks it for all future characters without a level requirement. The current PvP has no level advantages, as long as you have a good AR you should do fine.

I would also suggest using a Titan or Warlock if your main focus is PvE. Hunters really don't have a supportive role in PvE. Now PvP hunters are really good. I'm looking at you blade dancer. I wish I would of started with a warlock instead of a hunter.

I would also suggest using a Titan or Warlock if your main focus is PvE. Hunters really don't have a supportive role in PvE. Now PvP hunters are really good. I'm looking at you blade dancer. I wish I would of started with a warlock instead of a hunter.

PvE BladeDancers are great on the higher difficulty things as medics. We have skills that allow us to go invisible to res people.

PvE BladeDancers are great on the higher difficulty things as medics. We have skills that allow us to go invisible to res people.

This is true but I still don't feel very supportive. We don't die much ;)

PS4.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I've been collecting whatever bits and pieces of materials and whatnot I can find too. Really good game, genuinely impressed. I won't be on tonight though, ordering pizza and chilling with a film with Kyla.

banlol.png

So far I'm enjoying the game, although it does get a bit samey samey after a while. Go to area ---> bring Tamagotchi to something so he can research it ---> defend tamagotchi so he can research it ---> mission complete.

Currently lvl 10, almost 11. gear's not too bad. What do you do with those currency things? I haven't bought a single thing with them apart from a bounty iirc. Got a few thousand of them, do they become more valuable later on?

banlol.png

Trev's got it spot on. I totally forgot about about buying ammo packs. Will totally save your butt in a tight spot. Other than that and upgrading armour it doesn't really do anything for you as there's no in-game economy.

Also, yes, the msissions are very, very samey. It's just more about the epic feel to them when the more you progress through the later levels. You'll replay each mission more than you'll care to think about, but different modifiers can make a map feel and play very differently