Hello, im dan. i'm new and stuff

LegendaryJay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in Wisconsin, USA. unfortunately im fairly poor so all i have is GTA 5 for the ps3. I used to play cs:s and hl:s on the PC. I might, however, buy cs:go or another PC fps if someone convinces me.

I'm a man on a budget as well and the most fun free PC game I've found is League of Legends.  It's very competitive, but can be played casual as well.  It's easy to play, but difficult to master.  Give it a shot and let me know. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

*looks at the old people*

*backs out slowly*

hey, im only 22. I watched my bro play the classics- doom 3, starcraft, warcraft 3, ultima online, battefield 19... uhh... 19... the only battlefield, age of empires. Stuff like that. I REALLY loved starcraft. Not the actual game, bbut the custom maps. There was tower defense, single unit based games, this marvel map. Ahhh.. those were the days...

I'm a man on a budget as well and the most fun free PC game I've found is League of Legends.  It's very competitive, but can be played casual as well.  It's easy to play, but difficult to master.  Give it a shot and let me know. 

i'm not much for MMOs. I might install it agian and give it another go, though. i have a bunch of friends begging me to play. 

ya, ill dl it right now

*looks at the old people*

*backs out slowly*

How's this for old.

When I use to work at ATI  (I designed a number of the PCI cards they did back in 1993), we use to test our hardware and play at work 

We also did 

Heretic

Rise of the triad

Shadow warrior

Duke nukem 3d

Googled that..........Not suitable for pub hahahaha

your google fu is better than mine appearently

HEretic / Hexen

and Rise of the Triad!!!!!

best thread EVAR

is it bad that i've never even heard of these? 

hey, i've played all 6 half life games. that accounts for something, right?