Events

L_C_Scipio

Really pleased they've addedd more stuff to do already. A good mix of PvP, storyline lore, raids and general events in the areas.

I'll be very happy if they continue to update things this often and listen to the community feedback and act on it

Really pleased they've addedd more stuff to do already. A good mix of PvP, storyline lore, raids and general events in the areas.

I'll be very happy if they continue to update things this often and listen to the community feedback and act on it

I agree 100% I think people are giving up on this game to quickly. It's made to play in a party not so much solo.

Didn't have time to read the article, but sounds like great news. I just hope that all of these events aren't always over the weekend. I hate missing out on stuff like that when I'm at work.

I believe they will run from a week. Tuesday-Tuesday

It's the part that says:

"Bungie also outlined two more additions set to go live in the near future, though the studio didn't go into detail."

That makes me to most excited. We'll be getting 2 more new things in the very near future. Makes me wonder whether this staggered release of content is their way of enforcing a tutorial?

So has anyone got anything good from the queens missions? I ran it three times and got the same damn helmet three times. I at least gave Stretch and Trevor some amusement after getting the third helmet

Did it twice and got the helmet which was good and the chest armor which I didn't need. That said, I really need ascendant shards, so I'm happy to dismantle the chest armor.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get an actual new mission, since that's how it was described, but not a big deal.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.