COD Online

J4MES OX4D

Sod it, I just bought MW2 on Steam for a tenner in the sale and it's just bloody brilliant. No hackers so far, plenty of newbies and legends having fun and it's just fantastic to sample the UMP, Predator Missle and all the classic maps again. Haven't played this in about 3 years since the 360 but it kinda makes me sad about what Call of Duty has become. I am buzzing for Advanced Warfare but the last few years of COD have been all about the commercial side, shitty gameplay politics and dour connections. MW2 for all its problems was just and out and out fun game regardless of the bullshit. It's good to be back and it'll take me comfortably into AW :)

From what I saw you have to pay for almost everything. Grenades cost money. Non-leathals cost money. It would be very costly to play this game. I'm surprised they haven't brought it here yet

Haven't watched the vid yet, but i think it was released to tap into the Chinese market as all Consoles were banned for quite some time. I think it's only being lifted now. So an almost modded COD was released on to cater for a Chinese market only.

But as you've said a F2P COD experience mixing everything together would be cool. However it would be totally unbalanced. Whereas thr Chinese market doesn't give a shit because at least they get to play COD. Guess we can't have our cake and eat it!