Microsoft make another dramatic u-turn..

J4MES OX4D

..Apparently shutting down their Entertainment Studios which covers TV. The console is barely recognisable now as it's stripped bare of all the alleged USP's that were supposed to entice people to buy it. All that's left is games and there ain't much of those in the pipeline. 

What a complete fuck up of a console :lol:

imgur-xbox-180.png

It's just been announced that the PS4's have once again outsold the Kinectless Xbox One's for the last month. 

In light of them dropping the XBTV; they really need to consider dropping the price further; not just to try and sell more units but to try and justify the price of £350 without Kinect and now Xbox TV. They can't keep removing once key USP's and still charge the same. 

I could probably club together a more powerful PC for £300 so south of £300 is where the Xbox One should sit else anything above is scandalous. 

I don't want to be all dramatic and say that M$/ Xbox lost me as a customer because of their idiotic statements, but at this point Sony would have to turn into EA for me to not stick with them for the next several years

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."