Skyrim Tips/Tricks/Mods/Skill Trees

No problem. I'd rather get links and stuff from you guys. So maybe someone will give me one. I've never used mods on anything yet.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

This website has absolutely everything you need. If you get the mod manager from there, it practically does all the work for you. The most endorsed files of all time have some great mods. Just look at what takes your fancy.

Here is a few:

I don't use the last one, but SkyUI and the Road one are the main two that I would recommend. But with the other graphic mods it really brings out the environment.

Here is a few:

I don't use the last one, but SkyUI and the Road one are the main two that I would recommend. But with the other graphic mods it really brings out the environment.

Thanks bud. I'm downloading the mod manager right now and I plan on installing these. :)

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

No biggie, another little tip with that crafting mod you can reverse smelt arrows and get hawk feathers which "cure disease." So instead of carrying a ton of cure disease potions you can carry a crap ton more feathers with less weight spent.

Thanks! I actually made a ton of feathers last night since I have so many arrows and ended up selling them for a nice amount of gold. :D

If you want to level up in conjuration really fast... Put on all your magic enhancing apparel and kill a moose/deer/goat etc. Then select any of the spells that re-animate enemies and spam it on the animal you killed.

If you want to level up in conjuration really fast... Put on all your magic enhancing apparel and kill a moose/deer/goat etc. Then select any of the spells that re-animate enemies and spam it on the animal you killed.

Thanks bud! I also started making the bows you told me to make to level up my smithing faster. I just gotta keep getting ingots.

Thanks bud! I also started making the bows you told me to make to level up my smithing faster. I just gotta keep getting ingots.

Just make a routine and go through the dwarven ruins, plenty there. If I remember correctly there's a few who have a lot more but I can't recall the names of those places right now.

Does anyone still play this? I got the Dawnguard DLC last weekend after having played it for a while after not touching it for a year.

Now I'm hooked again! Almost can't put it away and I plan on getting the Dragonborne DLC today.

Does anyone still play this? I got the Dawnguard DLC last weekend after having played it for a while after not touching it for a year.

Now I'm hooked again! Almost can't put it away and I plan on getting the Dragonborne DLC today.

Dragonborn dlc was really good.

Skyrim's a game that I always revisit after a couple of months. With each new character I find somethin that I didn't know about before.

I liked the Danguard DLC, I just wished that there was a better reward for being with the dawnguard rather than the vampires.

I'm still yet to play the Dragonborne DLC, let us know how it is :D

Well I can't get Dragonborn. Every time I open up the PSStore my PS3 freezes completely. Anyone had this problem before? I tried deleting a bunch of stuff taking up memory on my PS3 but that didn't help...