The countdown is on!

Drifter

T minus 19 days till I leave for my annual 16 days at the cabin in the woods fishing/hiking/boating all along the Au Sable. Can't wait, I go on a lot of fishing trips through out the year but by far this is the main one I live for and look forward too all year long. Nothing but woods, river, fly fishing and hiking along the river, no phone no internet no neighbors to annoy me, no traffic no schedule, hell don;t even need a watch, just the open air and sights and sounds of the great outdoors. It's like being a little kid again and counting down the days till Christmas Eve :D

t1e9.jpg

Since losing so much weight I'm having to slowly replace pretty much all my clothes. Needed some nice shirts for vacation/fishing so made this design and just had a hoodie and T-shirt made by a company, should be here by Wednesday next week. Gotta sport my company name on vacation B)

t1e9.jpg

Since losing so much weight I'm having to slowly replace pretty much all my clothes. Needed some nice shirts for vacation/fishing so made this design and just had a hoodie and T-shirt made by a company, should be here by Wednesday next week. Gotta sport my company name on vacation B)

That must be an awesome problem to have, cost aside.

DM9ON.png

Boat is all ready for 2 weeks on the Au Sable. Been working on it a lot the past week. Washed/waxed/lower unit lubed/bearings packed, added spare ignition battery, modified the rear casting deck fixed a wiring issue as well as other things. Ready to go chase some trophy sized smallmouth and pike now.

286f35.jpg

21f0e5.jpg

807dc3.jpg

f64397.jpg

929c06.jpg

Not long now, probably leave early afternoon tomorrow so won't be on the site much now after this afternoon. Should have a bunch of pics and videos to share when I get back. Take care guys, someone remember to feed and walk Dave while I'm gone so he doesn't mess on the floor :P