FIFA 15

I've got it!! Got it early this afternoon in the mail :D Already checked most things out, can't seem to find pro clubs anywhere which is kind of a downer... Creation Center is still there <3 UT looks like it can be good, the whole Loan option could be good or complete wank. I imagine ppl playing cups and just Loaning in players like Robben or Rodriguez just for the last few matches. Defending is friggin terrible... But I guess once you get used to it it'll get better. Same with Finishing, players I could easily find the back of the net with on fifa 14 can't shoot worth of shit on 15 xD Crossing and heading is useless unless you've got Drogba or Giroud like players up front. Speed is back ladies and gents. Speed is back... Was playing career and just decimated Clichy down on the right side with Walcott. This will be a pain in the ass online, making a defence that can repel the likes of Remy, Walcott, Sterling, Sturridge etc. can be interesting.

I've also noticed it's harder to get your player to quickly sidestep an oncoming defender, but also players tend to jump over slide tackles more easily and keep the ball. Played 3 matches, got a red in the first one and the 2nd one the oposing team got one. Refs have been improved by a lot. Shit I would usually barely get a yellow for is now a clear yellow and possibly a red. All in all, after a few games so you get used to the feel of it, I think this will be a great game.

I've got it!! Got it early this afternoon in the mail :D Already checked most things out, can't seem to find pro clubs anywhere which is kind of a downer... Creation Center is still there <3 UT looks like it can be good, the whole Loan option could be good or complete wank. I imagine ppl playing cups and just Loaning in players like Robben or Rodriguez just for the last few matches. Defending is friggin terrible... But I guess once you get used to it it'll get better. Same with Finishing, players I could easily find the back of the net with on fifa 14 can't shoot worth of shit on 15 xD Crossing and heading is useless unless you've got Drogba or Giroud like players up front. Speed is back ladies and gents. Speed is back... Was playing career and just decimated Clichy down on the right side with Walcott. This will be a pain in the ass online, making a defence that can repel the likes of Remy, Walcott, Sterling, Sturridge etc. can be interesting.

I've also noticed it's harder to get your player to quickly sidestep an oncoming defender, but also players tend to jump over slide tackles more easily and keep the ball. Played 3 matches, got a red in the first one and the 2nd one the oposing team got one. Refs have been improved by a lot. Shit I would usually barely get a yellow for is now a clear yellow and possibly a red. All in all, after a few games so you get used to the feel of it, I think this will be a great game.

Are you on PS3 or ps4?

Pro clubs isnt on PS3 and 360 anymore... Not sure why...

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm on the ps3 Jonny.

Haven't seen any glitches so far. On fifa 14 if I would sometimes get invisible players in career mode though... Couldn't see where to pass the ball or anything, was usually after making subs. Subs wouldn't show up until the other team subbed or the ball went out of play lol.

So I'm well into my 2nd season on Career with Arsenal. Mertesacker decided to leave halfway through the first season... Since he wanted to leave so badly I swapped him for Almeryc Laporte I think is his name. 81 rated french defender from Bilbao with a potential to be 88. There's so much more to cover. I might just make a Fifa PPR... Actually yeah I will. If you find it interesting, head on over. :P

So I'm well into my 2nd season on Career with Arsenal. Mertesacker decided to leave halfway through the first season... Since he wanted to leave so badly I swapped him for Almeryc Laporte I think is his name. 81 rated french defender from Bilbao with a potential to be 88. There's so much more to cover. I might just make a Fifa PPR... Actually yeah I will. If you find it interesting, head on over. :P

Ive just started my career with Chelsea, and after 2 games (which I won convincingly I may add), Eden Hazard decided that the club had no ambition and was under performing, and therefore wanted out (WTF???) Anyways managed to offload him to Real Madrid for 49mil and then picked up Pogba the long shot God for 17.5mil  :D

Its been a very long time since I seriously played Fifa so its a bit difficult to get back into it and also trying to get used to the PS4 controller. My thumb keeps slipping off the left stick  :(

APmVvKG.gif

Ive just started my career with Chelsea, and after 2 games (which I won convincingly I may add), Eden Hazard decided that the club had no ambition and was under performing, and therefore wanted out (WTF???) Anyways managed to offload him to Real Madrid for 49mil and then picked up Pogba the long shot God for 17.5mil  :D

Its been a very long time since I seriously played Fifa so its a bit difficult to get back into it and also trying to get used to the PS4 controller. My thumb keeps slipping off the left stick  :(

For some reason Hazard always goes to Real in my first season if I pick a PL team. Any other league and it doesn't happen.