FIFA 15

The top 50 players on FIFA ultimate team...

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/

Ibra 90 rated! Looks awesome, even if the rumours of no 5* skill is true...

Some terrible pics again, glad these are just the web app pics and not the in games...

blackops2sig.jpg

ZOMG! Definetly getting that Demo. Just checked the top 50 players and gotta say I'm disapointed. It seems since fifa 13 player ratings have gone down drastically. And finding a good RM in the PL when Di Maria will be playing CAM is gonna be hell...

The top 50 players on FIFA ultimate team...

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/

Ibra 90 rated! Looks awesome, even if the rumours of no 5* skill is true...

Some terrible pics again, glad these are just the web app pics and not the in games...

I think FIFA need to rethink their rating system. Definitely some bias going on haha

I think FIFA need to rethink their rating system. Definitely some bias going on haha

Definatly, mostly barca...

Iniesta wasn't great last season, and busquets lmao... Better than fabregas and alonso, yeah course he is...

blackops2sig.jpg

Definatly, mostly barca...

Iniesta wasn't great last season, and busquets lmao... Better than fabregas and alonso, yeah course he is...

Suarez going up 3 as soon as he leaves Liverpool to Barca.

Rooney as good as Yaya and better than Costa and Sturridge.

Van Persie better than all 3 of the above as well as Aguero etc.

Fucking ridiculous!

Suarez was upgraded to 88 from January...

They have something against man city players too I think... They had great season, yet silva goes down, yaya has been the same for 3 years and aguero as you say is behind rvp and the same as Rooney...

blackops2sig.jpg

Just had 3 games and it's pretty good. Controls are much looser than in FIFA 14, players are more mobile and matches seem quicker like in FIFA 13 but not too fast. Goalkeepers have been improved significantly but refs still shite. The player mechanics are still a bit wobbly but the games seem to flow better. FIFA 14 was just a bit too slow and robotic at times particularly with the lower teams. 

The presentation has been upped and the atmosphere has improved. The one thing I didn't like was the highlights which have gone cinematic for some reason. 

Overall, good stuff though and I can't wait to get this in a couple of weeks. 

Loving what I've tried so far! Chelsea and City are gonna be tough on this game though. Already thinking of how to build my UT. Not sure if I wanna go for Bundesliga, Liga BBVA or BPL yet though...

Just pissed about on beginner difficulty with Barcelona against Boca and won 11-0 with 33 shots B) Scored some good goals and you can really see the depth of the animations, some of which are new. Defenders also throw themselves at anything and with more flexible keepers; it's gonna be harder to score on the harder settings.

I've done summer, winter, spring, day, night, rain and now I'll try snow with teams I haven't done yet. Shame it's just Anfield on the demo though but can't complain; it's really shaping up to be a quality game. 

After a couple of games I really like it so far, more fluency about the games too. Players will do a nice flick to pass the ball on when needed rather than having to do a traditional passing animation and looking very awkward...

Keepers seem really really good... First game I had 16 shots 13 on target and scored 1 in 94 mins, a scrappy finish by Ricky lambert...

And I hope the card pics on the UT cards are not right because ibra looks like a pissed up mentalist...

blackops2sig.jpg