UFC Demo PS4

I'm a big fan of the UFC games and am really looking forward to this one. So had a bash at the demo the other day. So far it seems really good with the variation of strikes, stances and techniques.

However, when i played previous versions my ground game was really good. But i'm struggling like hell with the demo. I'm peobably missing something but the transitions seem hit and miss. Plus the fact they've removed the major and minor transitions. I used to rip people apart online by taking it to the ground rather than stand up fights so it's a major concern. Hoping it's just me being a pleb but wanted other people's input and also thoughts on the demo and hopes for the game itself.

Dunno bud. Probably about a week as the game comes out on the 22nd(?).

Def worth a look though as it's a true next gen game. Plus you get to fight as Jon Jones and what UFC fan wouldn't love to have his talent!!

This game looks amazing. At times it almost looks like real life. Just hope the gameplay matches the graphics.

Very good so far. A couple of niggles but nothing that spoils it. When you time a good uppercut or even a leg kick you can really see the effect on the opponent depending on what they were doing at the time.

I was leg kicking the crap out of someone the other night and you could see the bruises and redness in the leg come up after each shot. Not just a generic colour pallet according the damage taken

Played a few demo matches. It's pretty solid. The take downs and clinches are a little strange, but I think the striking is fairly good.

Some wonky animations here and there, especially during a takedown while someone is kicking.

The fighter damage is really well done, it gets bloody fast. Lol

Haven't managed a submission yet, I'm sure that will come with experience.

The knock out replays are a little lack luster, ghost punches/kicks still floor people.

Only had 1 fight out of 15 go to the second round, which I don't find realistic, but that's been the case in most ufc games.

All in all I enjoyed myself, I'll probably still buy it, cause what the fuck else is there to play.

7 out of 10 for the demo.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I like what Ive played so far although the demo seems a little slow/sluggish to me. I guess the full game may be abit more polished. The groung game/takedowns are hit and miss, not quite got the hang of it yet though.

I love how unpredictable it can be though. I feel like you can win or lose a fight with one well placed strike more so than any of the previous games.

Jon Jones needs to stop kicking my ass! Easy when you use him though :P

Totally forgot about that Tam. Would explain it. I much preferred the other way as it made it easier to counter or resist being countered.

Glad to see it's not just me struggling with the ground game. Hoping a bit of time in the virtual gym will help polish my skills!!