MW2Forums

Sennex

http://www.mw2forum.com/forum/index.php

So much nostalgia

QSKGMdp.jpg

Still don't know WTF that was LOLZ

So much random shit.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yep, the glory days, so many active members back then. Now we're the tattered remains of a once great civilization. I wonder if this is how the Aztecs felt when there like only 30 of them left...

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

F*ckin' Frace and Swimmerz, man...

I don't know if you still check up on this thread, but...
I love this show. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Per your reccommenation, friends recommendations, and LAUREN FU**ING FAUST, I checked out the show on Netflix, and thought to myself: "Holy crap, this show is awesome". ^_^

Bad thing about having seen it on demand like that is that I only have 5 episodes left :'(

I didn't pace myself at all, but with a show like this how can you?

I don't think I'm a brony or anything, but I have a question for you, Swimmerz...

/) ?

The dawn of my bronydom. :')

Queen-so-it-begins.jpg

Yep, the glory days, so many active members back then. Now we're the tattered remains of a once great civilization. I wonder if this is how the Aztecs felt when there like only 30 of them left...

I think there was less hassling with the Aztec extinction, though.

DM9ON.png

I only discovered this fine community around November last year thanks to a recommendation but didn't realise that it spanned as far back as the MW2 era :o Pretty neat :) Wish I found you bastards sooner :wub:

How long has FG been going and what's the story with this site?

God I was a proper cock back then.

Got banned 3 times from that site I think. 2 at the least hahahaha

You and Dave both LOLZ

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hi my name is Dylan my ps3 name is dylanimo i love playing call of duty whif my brother and his 

friend they are fun to play whif but i would rather play whif the clan as iv had a cuple of games whif some of you,s before and enjoyed it as well as played well you all seem like nice people and would like to get to know you all better.

Whif