Shadowrun Returns

Any of you all played this on PC?

Its on sale right now for 5$, and I am debating on getting it, but wasn't sure how good it was

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It was in the Steam sale for me at £3.74 but not any more. I was toying with the idea as I quite like the RPG/Strategy genre but didn't get it in the end. A few people said it was a bit short and lacking a story although the Dragonfall DLC is much better and improves in many ways apparently. 

I may pick this up if it goes in the sale again which I'm sure it will soon but another put-off was I still have many games to sift through. 

Definitely a good buy at the reduced price and I've spent my money on worse things in the past!

Its is on the Humble Bundle store for that price still.

Well I think till the end of the week. I went ahead and bought it real fast. 

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I am about an hour into it and so far its pretty weird, but good

Its a 3/4 down view, and you just sorta click for everything, which is fine. The RPG elements of it are an edition of Shadowrun that I don't actually know.

Worth it

Purely for the turn based combat LOL

the story is decent and there is a really nice progression to everything. Plus!

The Dev's gave us all the ability to make mods and entire "runs" and then share them

Picked up Dragonfall Directors Cut in the Steam sale and it's a great game. Opted to skip Returns as DDC offers a strong campaign with a completely new engine and interface that is apparently far better and more user-friendly. I'm really liking the turn-based combat RPG after Wasteland 2 and this is another example of a really well-executed game with a terrific backdrop and story.