Dragon Age: Inquisition

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a big fan DAO, yeah. But DA2...?

Couldnt even get past the 1st few hours due to the lack of...oomph that the 1st one did. I felt like they tried to steal alot from different games.

The DA-drought that resulted from that has, unfortunately, left me apathetic towards the series.

On top of that, as much as Im curious about DAI, Im still wary of the now-infamous Bioware/EA partnership.

DM9ON.png

Dragon Age: Origins is the only one I've played.  I heard 2 was garabage, so I just skipped it. 

Did you watch the video?  ( think there are 2 more as well )  It looks bad ass.  It's like Skyrim or something, but your actions actually affect the world.  I'm going to be getting this game for sure.  Most likely on PC. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Dragon Age: Origins is the only one I've played.  I heard 2 was garabage, so I just skipped it. 

Did you watch the video?  ( think there are 2 more as well )  It looks bad ass.  It's like Skyrim or something, but your actions actually affect the world.  I'm going to be getting this game for sure.  Most likely on PC. 

It is. Dont play it.

You can just go to that DA Keep thing and choose the major desicions from DA2 there, anyway. :P

Yeah I did.

Notice the Mass Effect wheel? Dog gammit Bioware. xD

DM9ON.png

The PC Specs for Dragon Age: Inquisition have been released.  Full article here.

BioWare has addressed questions regarding the resolution of Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Additionally, the company has revealed the required and recommended specifications in order to run the PC version.

Dragon Age: Inquisition will run at 900p on Xbox One and 1080p on PlayStation 4. “We maximized the current potential of each platform,” BioWare said on the Dragon Age Twitter account. Framerate was not mentioned.

As for the PC version, you’ll need a 64-bit operating system (either Windows 7 or 8.1). DirectX 10 is required and DX 11 is recommended. You can run the game on as little as 4GB of RAM and 512MB of VRAM, but for the best performance, you should have 8GB of RAM and 3GB of VRAM. 

Minimum:

OS

Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bit

CPU

AMD quad core CPU @ 2.5 GHz

Intel quad core CPU @ 2.0 GHz

System RAM

4 GB

Graphics CARD

AMD Radeon HD 4870

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Graphics Memory

512 MB

Hard Drive

26 GB

DirectX

Recommended:

OS

Windows 7 or 8.1 64-bit

CPU

AMD six core CPU @ 3.2 GHz

Intel quad core CPU @ 3.0 GHz

System RAM

8 GB

Graphics CARD

AMD Radeon HD 7870 or R9 270

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Graphics Memory

3 GB

Hard Drive

26 GB

DirectX

* Xbox 360 controller supported

* 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

* Online Authentication at time of installation

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If its Skyrim-esque, I'm in.  If I ever get a new console or upper end PC.

I don't think I'd compare it to Skyrim, but it's a very cool game.  You have your main character, but you also control a squad or group of teammates.  So, it's a lot more about team fighting.  Think of it as a medeval fantasy world Mass Effect type of game.  

Thanks Tommy! Dunno whether to get this on PS4 or PC. Really looking forward to this game though!

Unless there are a lot of forum guys getting it on PS4, I'm getting it on PC.  

If I had a PC that can play this on high/ultra I'd pick it up, just can't see myself playing this on PS4 though. I'm strange but could see myself playing it more on PC than I would on PS4. Need to get myself a 'puter.

PC MASTER RACE; however... I played Dragon Age: Origins (which is free on PC right now) on 360 and thoroughly enjoyed it.  

Is this game multiplayer or single player? Looks pretty badass either way.

The previous games in the series were all single-player.  I'd imagine this one will be too.  It's awesome.  

Have you played any of the others?  DA: Origins is free right now.  

The previous games in the series were all single-player.  I'd imagine this one will be too.  It's awesome.  

Nope, only played a demo of number 2. 

I';; download origins and see how that is for sure.

What I heard off bioware site they were saying they're running this one in multi player as well check dragons age inquisition on their site there was even a video of multi player? ( question mark for not sure cause it looked like normal game ) but the cover on bioware said single player and multi player.

That's awesome.  That's the first I've heard of the multiplayer feature.  Thanks.  I'll definitely check it out. 

Edit:  Here's the link if anyone else is interested. 

It says, "Dragon Age multiplayer is an action-packed dungeon-crawling four-player co-op experience that lets gamers play with their friends for the first time in the Dragon Age franchise."