Too many subforums?

Just a thought, but with the relatively low volume of traffic here, do we really need so many sub-forums in the game section?  Some of the game specific subforums have maybe half a dozen threads and go days or weeks without any new post.  Maybe streamline it a bit and just have "shooter" "RPG" and "other", maybe a CoD specific subforum, but merge the others?

I like it. When I started playing Minecraft there wasn't many people posting but I didn't need to dig through a big forum to find all of the loose threads. The fact that it was all in one place made it easier for me. I'm sure the organization has helped others here and not just myself.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I prefer the smaller sub-forums as well.  It might not be ideal for just casually browsing the site, but it's great for looking for specific threads/topics/games.  How about we fix low traffic issue instead?  Lets get some new members.  Hell, I'd settle for Red Monkey, iracesnails, or Auptyk just to stir some shit up.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I love the organtisation of this site and the presentation. It looks simple but there is much depth and tidiness to the threads. I've seen some forums which remind me of phone switchboards where you have to go through 100 things to find what you want. FG is brilliant and I am chuffed to be a member on here :)

It's quietened down on the DayZ subforum for instance but it may very well pick up again as the game is ongoing. GTA V is probably the one that could be replaced for something else in the future but as long as we don't have a subforum for every game and just have a small amount for the current and popular ones; I think it works very well as it is.

I've done a bit of pruning this morning, should be a bit tidier now:

-Fighting games are now in Other

-Racing games are now in Other

-GTA V threads moved, unpinned and resorted into Other

-Clash of Clans accidentally deleted (oops) - someone please start a new thread in Other

One more thing, we still have forums for Alliance, T2K and DI, if you guys want to keep those let me know. It's no biggie, they're not taking up much but if they can go I'll ditch them.

Cheers!

banlol.png