Maybe the Dumbest Contestant Ever

kylebees

IS this the wheel of fortune kid?

I can't click the link right now, but I really hope it is, cause DAMN

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

''Mythological Hero.....Aaaa chill les''

[Person] ''Worlds Fastest _a_ - you knew he was thinking car!

Let's Solve; 'on the spot dicespin' DO ME A FAVOR :lol:

That was hilarious! The fact he's a college kid makes it even funnier. I wonder how much he blew cash/prizes through the show?

I don't get it, what's so funny?

On the first question... Not everyone knows how to pronounce the name properly, especially if you're not into Greek mythology. Also he's obviously very excited, could be a reason why he pronounced it wrong...

Secondly, what makes "the world's fastest car" a stupid answer? I've never watched this show before so I don't know how it works, do you get any clues before you answer?

The most obvious stupid answer to me is the last one, I could figure it out instantly and english is not even my native language...

I don't get it, what's so funny?

On the first question... Not everyone knows how to pronounce the name properly, especially if you're not into Greek mythology. Also he's obviously very excited, could be a reason why he pronounced it wrong...

Secondly, what makes "the world's fastest car" a stupid answer? I've never watched this show before so I don't know how it works, do you get any clues before you answer?

The most obvious stupid answer to me is the last one, I could figure it out instantly and english is not even my native language...

For the first one, the guy is in college, he should know Achilles, if not for the heel, then the mythological character. Probably not as funny as the next 2. 

The second one is funny as there is no way it could have been car, as the letter "R" had already been used. The way the show works is they give you a clue, like CHARACTER, BEFORE & AFTER and THING for a puzzle. The contestants then spin the wheel for money. When the wheel stops, you pick a letter. If that letter is in the puzzle, it gets displayed and you win that amount of money for each time that letter is in the puzzle. If the letter isn't in the puzzle, you lose your turn. So with the second one, The letter "R" was already in the word WORLD, so there is no way it could have been CAR. 

I find the last one the most hysterical and the one I laughed the hardest at. DICESPIN!?!?!?!? What the fuck is DICESPIN? The look on the girl from Texas A&M was priceless. She was actually laughing at him. MORON!!!

For the first one, the guy is in college, he should know Achilles, if not for the heel, then the mythological character. Probably not as funny as the next 2. 

The second one is funny as there is no way it could have been car, as the letter "R" had already been used. The way the show works is they give you a clue, like CHARACTER, BEFORE & AFTER and THING for a puzzle. The contestants then spin the wheel for money. When the wheel stops, you pick a letter. If that letter is in the puzzle, it gets displayed and you win that amount of money for each time that letter is in the puzzle. If the letter isn't in the puzzle, you lose your turn. So with the second one, The letter "R" was already in the word WORLD, so there is no way it could have been CAR. 

I find the last one the most hysterical and the one I laughed the hardest at. DICESPIN!?!?!?!? What the fuck is DICESPIN? The look on the girl from Texas A&M was priceless. She was actually laughing at him. MORON!!!

Oh ok, I get it now :lol: I missed that...

Also the puzzle clue in the second one was 'PERSON' and the last time I checked, a car was not a person :lol:

I can't believe he actually won the game on points! Anyone know how he got on in the final or whatever they have?