WoW Private Server

Sennex

So lately I have been volunteering to do SQL work on a WoW Private server

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/

If you guys are interested or have questions about how WoW handles data streams or even how the quests and crap work, let me know.

If you are looking for a 1x Retail release WOTLK server to play on then check them out.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the pop like though? The last time I quit WoW was because the server was dead. Seriously dead, like 40 people tops in SW on raid night. It was pathetic really, and it killed the experience. I only came back to WoW now because they've merged servers and whatnot so there's WPVP and actual people around. Granted I get ganked all the time but rather that than just wander around solo. 

I also love manipulating the AH, to the point that I get fan mail from people moaning that I'm always undercutting them. This is also not very possible on a low pop server, it's just boring. 

I loved the LK raids and I'd join a server specifically for those but outside of them, unless the server is really busy, I can't see myself going for it. 

Also! According to the link you posted I can bump right up to 70, is that still the case? I don't mind grinding out NR to get to 80, but if I have to start at level one, for a server I only really raid on, then there's no hope. 

banlol.png

What's the pop like though? The last time I quit WoW was because the server was dead. Seriously dead, like 40 people tops in SW on raid night. It was pathetic really, and it killed the experience. I only came back to WoW now because they've merged servers and whatnot so there's WPVP and actual people around. Granted I get ganked all the time but rather that than just wander around solo. 

I also love manipulating the AH, to the point that I get fan mail from people moaning that I'm always undercutting them. This is also not very possible on a low pop server, it's just boring. 

I loved the LK raids and I'd join a server specifically for those but outside of them, unless the server is really busy, I can't see myself going for it. 

Also! According to the link you posted I can bump right up to 70, is that still the case? I don't mind grinding out NR to get to 80, but if I have to start at level one, for a server I only really raid on, then there's no hope. 

They have two servers, Algalon, which is progressive, as in you have to complete Naxx before Ulduar Opens, before ToC Opens, before IceCrown opens, etc...

That server is packed.

I dont' know for the other one as I don't often get to actually play.

Also, getting an actual 70 on the server, yes you can donate and get one, but you get one and thats it. For me, I would rather skill up, and play as thats what I loved most about WOTLK. Just getting handed a maxxed out character is something I can do with Blizzard now, and its BS IMO, and is ruining the game.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Agreed, but you need to take into account that since starting my new WoW experience, I have levelled a pally, busy with a warrior, then I still have to do a few more (mainly for profs) so I'm getting tired of grinding. I love raiding, and that's what I want to do, but fuck starting at level one again if I don't need to. 

banlol.png

Considering how many 85+ level characters I have,I do understand, but its never bothered me.

Not to mention, I'd rather level up under real talents, with weapon leveling, than under MoP again.