Champions

BO7H B4RRELS

I ended up getting Cho'Gath.  I've been using him Top Lane, but I'd like to try him Mid sometime.  He's a lot of fun with tons of potential.  I just need more practice with him.  Any preferred builds or advice for him?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

There are better Jungler's though. Mundo + Shyv ganks aren't nearly as effective as say Leesin/Elise/Olaf. If you look at the new LCS qualifier splits or w/e, elise is either picked or banned 96% of the time, Leesin 80%, and Olaf 70%. Mundo and Shvy, atleast in higher Elos, are shutdown so easily n the jungle, and they really need items to succeed.

http://www.nerfplz.com/2013/12/2013-champion-tier-list-solo-queue.html is pretty good for knowing how strong champions are in terms of where they play. You'll see a lot of tanks up in the "God" Tier as the defensive mastery tree favours them a lot.

Idk how i feel about that site. The tiers are really whack. The "god" mid laners, I lol'd. Swains isn't competitive, nor is Kayle or Talon..