Champions

BO7H B4RRELS

I've been spending all my IP on Runes lately.  Fiddlesticks was the first champ I've purchased in a long time.  I need to hit level 30 so I can have my 3rd Quint.  I really want to start playing PvP, but it seems like when I'm on it's usually just me or someone else is already in a game.  I wish our LoL community played more together.  We all play a lot, but it seems we all play solo. 

I haven't played Gragas, though he looks fun.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I just bought some more champions today, I'd post a picture but I'm not sure how.

I bought Renekton and Thresh, so now I have:

Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn Corki, Garen, Graves, Jarvan IV, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Nasus, Nocturne, Nunu, Ryze, Shen, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vladimir, and Warwick.

It is surprising just how expensive this game can be, I've now spent $65 on it and I'm not even level 30 yet.

That's probably because you buy you champs. I've played lots and simply "earned" them with IP. Play 1 game everyday and it adds up every quickly. I find that by the time I learn a champ properly I have enough for the next one.  I see on pretty often. Do you spend it on runes then?

I haven't spent any money on it yet. Might get some skins. 

Pat, have you started buying Runes yet?  Once you have several Rune pages, IP can become pretty scarce.  I used to buy Champions left and right, but once you buy up all the cheap Champs, and start buying up Runes, IP can become hard to come by. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I have 7 or so rune pages...

AP w/ Armor & Magic Pen.

AP w/ Magic Resist & Armor Pen

AD w/ Armor

AD w/ Magic Resist

Jungle

Tank

No Mana (Garen)

I think I've spent about 30 dollars on the game.  Maybe 40.  I don't regret it at all.  As much as I've played this game and will continue to play it, I'm more than happy to support Riot.  

I've bought 2 skins (Garen & Soraka).  I plan on buying a few more (Ziggs, Fiddlesticks, and maybe Darius) with a LoL Card I'm getting for Christmas.  

I tried Ziggs for 2 games today. He has a lot of potential but I need to get use to the timing and the range. Champs got away from me quite a number of times where I was sure I had them. 

I also need a good build, I find myself running out of mana which can be fixed

I'm getting better with Fiddle.  I'm not great by any means, but I'm understanding him better.  I've played mid and jungle with him so far.  Mid feels more natural to me, but I can see a lot of potential in jungling with him.  Still need practice with him. 

Nami ... NaNami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...mi ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...Nami ...  !!!!!!

She rocks 

Here's my current roster of 18 Champions.  I'll star* my favorites.  

Alistar

Annie

Ashe

*Brand*

*Fiddlesticks*

*Garen*

Graves

Jax

Kayle

*Master Yi*

Nunu

*Pantheon*

Ryze

Sivir

*Soraka*

*Taric*

Tristana

Vladimir 

*Ziggs*

You don't like WarWick Jungle? I like him a lot. Probably my favorite role.  He a great jungler and can support others pretty well with Hunters Call which will get you lots of assists and blood scent. He's most definitively for a team player.