Champions

BO7H B4RRELS

I like Ziggs more than Brand, but it's preference.  Both can dominate middle lane.  I like Ziggs better because of his range, but some would argue Brand is better because he has a higher ceiling late game.  I like Ziggs ult much better too.  

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either, they're both FUN champions to play as.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Here are champions that I find really enjoyable to play, I would definitely recommend giving them a go.

Top: Riven

Jungle: Lee-Sin

Mid: LeBlanc, Twisted Fate, Ziggs, Ezreal, Nidalee

ADC: Sivir, Ezreal

Support: Thresh, Annie

Reasonably good mechanics are required to be successful on the majority of these champions (specifically Ezreal, Nidalee, LeBlanc, Twisted Fate and Lee-Sin). So if you don't feel confident landing regular skill shots and such I wouldn't recommend going straight into them. Otherwise go right ahead, practise makes perfect and these are some of the most rewarding/enjoyable champs in the game in my opinion :D

Kia Ora. 

I laugh when I hear people try to say Ziggs isn't that great or wouldn't work in the higher leagues.  I disagree.  If you're good at keeping yourself out of harms way, you can unleash a hell of a flurry on enemies with him.  I'd love to try him as a support sometime.  C4 to bounce them in close, and his hexfield to slow them down.  His Q can easily cap off enemies that are out of range for the ADC.  And the nuke.... that's just because hell yeah.  Nuke em' all!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I laugh when I hear people try to say Ziggs isn't that great or wouldn't work in the higher leagues.  I disagree.  If you're good at keeping yourself out of harms way, you can unleash a hell of a flurry on enemies with him.  I'd love to try him as a support sometime.  C4 to bounce them in close, and his hexfield to slow them down.  His Q can easily cap off enemies that are out of range for the ADC.  And the nuke.... that's just because hell yeah.  Nuke em' all!  

A few professionals have been starting to use him lately, one of them even got a pentakill with him in a competitive match! Here it is...

Kia Ora. 

What have I been telling you guys? He's the man!

I just bought Fiddlesticks today. He's pretty cheap, second tier I believe. I'm using him as a mid, though he can support and jungle as well. Any tips are welcome :)

I just bought some more champions today, I'd post a picture but I'm not sure how.

I bought Renekton and Thresh, so now I have:

Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn Corki, Garen, Graves, Jarvan IV, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Nasus, Nocturne, Nunu, Ryze, Shen, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Vladimir, and Warwick.

It is surprising just how expensive this game can be, I've now spent $65 on it and I'm not even level 30 yet.