My champs :D

MY favourites are

Lucian ADC

Shyvana Jungle

Vi Jungle

Jarvan IV Top/Jungle

Kha'Zix Jungle/Top

Damn I like Jungle

I've you tried to Jungle with Fiddlesticks? I'm trying him now. He's highly rated but I can't really get him going. He's too weak at the start and can't even take down the wolves solo. By about level 3 he becomes usable. Be 5 he's extremely good. 

I've been trying to build him with life steal which may not be the wisest move since life steal is available mostly with attack damage. I've you been using the MOBA builds for him. I beleive you use to play him a lot.

Been practicing in custom matchs.

I start with Machete and health regen ( to build spirit of the spectral wraith) and attack wolves and then Wight (I get time to buy both since those spawn at 2:05 and I use smite on the wight since it regens so quickly now) and then recall. Buy mana regen or spirit stone depending on gold and then wolves and wight again.  By then I have  w,e,w and I can start to attack the major monsters without too much problem. I have to try with actual opponents next.

My biggest problem is I have to remember to use Dark wind before Drain. I didn't realize that if you attack or use a spell it cancel out drain at first.  

He is really good once about level 5. 

Been building Hextech gunblade, blade of the ruined king and crystal scepter for him. Not conventional at all but trying to see if I can benefit from the life steals and Attack damaged rather than ability power. 

Will see

Build the starting jungle item, health pot x5, max drain, and get a good leash at blue. Should be easy then. Blue gives you insta level 2, smite it early because of the reduced CD on smite now, kill wraiths, go to Red, level 3, then kill wolves, then go back, buy, and head top/bot.

Tried Morgana bot this morning (she's free this week). I like her a lot. I always found her to be a pain to play against and she's very good. 

Also been trying to use some of my other champs more. Soraka and Garen are getting some play time. Getting slightly better with Garen. Soraka is pretty darn good also. 

I haven't used Morgana, but she is a solid champion for sure. Garen was my go-to Champion before Ziggs. I can give you a good build if you want. He can be a lot of fun. Soraka has always been my favorite Support champion. I didnt know you have her. She is so much fun to play.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I did one top because we had a newbie player that had no idea about lanes or what we were talking about and left the top lane solo. I was suppose to support on bottom.

I did one mid because Mid got DCed and we did not want to leave the lane open. Bot was more than capable alone using Yasuo

The rest were Support on Bot.

Latest games was 12,1,17 after we lost our ADC to a bad connection. I think I've found my goto champ or simply figured out how to play support properly. Had a killing spree of 11 and a triple kill.

Yep, I do dark binding, followed by tormented soil, followed by shackles. I haven't tried to put the shield on myself before shackles yet. Don't know if that would work if I am shielded. Obviously you need loads of mana to do that but Q, W + R work well.

I've also build her with a crap load of cool down reduction + AP and I have managed to Q, W,  Q and R  which is crazy good.

Aatrox has always interested me. 

Right now I've got enough to buy a 1350 Champion.  I'm leaning toward someone on this list but can't decide who.  Starred the more likely candidates. 

Cho'Gath *

Malphite *

Morgana *

Trynadamere

Twisted Fate

Udyr *

Veigar 

I already have Jax, Fiddlesticks, Tristana, and Taric. 

I play Mid Lane more than any other.  I do enjoy Top Lane.  I'm good at ADC, but don't play it often.  I'm not a fan of Jungle at all, but I would like to improve. 

Thoughts?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Udyr is an incredible jungler, Morgana is quite a good support if you can land her stun and then use the pool thingy underneath them. Cho is quite good but will get beaten at top lane by Riven. Renekton and Shyvana. If you build Malphite Tank you can initiate fights and let your team mates do the damage. :)

--

Champion update

316bf77992687cfc4a24cf2f28f33061.png

Out of that list Morgana for sure. She's good mid, bot and support.

The biggest problem with her is that you lane partners have to make sure they don't trap you between their champs and them. She's rather weak but she can spell vamp to revive.

I think you might enjoy Tranadamere since you like Garen.

I got Olaf yesterday from  a mystery gift exchange. I need to figure him out but I will be buying Morgana unless Taric is available for free next week and I get to try him out. 

Olaf is fun.  I used him when he was free back when I first started playing. 

I'll get Morgana eventually, but I'm not sure I need another Mid/Mage.  I have a good number of them now. 

Trynadamere is definitely one of my top choices.  He looks like a solid champ, but doesn't seem that fun to use.  I like Champions with a high level of difficulty.  Not because I'm good, but because it's just more fun.  I like Champions with a nice range of skills.  He seems pretty basic.