Huntards

Seriously, what the fuck is with these guys? I'd say 8/10 of them are completely retarded. And I'm not talking about inexperienced or new, but just completely fucking brainless. Pulling mobs from every fucking corner of a dungeon, to rolling on tank gear, to not turning their goddamn pet taunt off, to name but a few. I just don't get it. Is there a clause when rolling a hunter that says "you have an 80% chance of becoming braindead. Proceed?"

I'd go so far as to say that 90% of all the fuckups in a dungeon run are hunters. 

I'm now trying to grind Justice for heirlooms for a warrior as I can't be arsed paying £15 to transfer mine over,  so I'm trying to grind heroics super fast so I can blast him to 90, yet in almost every dungeon run with a hunter they manage to fuck something up. 

And put some bloody effort into your gear. No gems, no enchants, no reforges, just "oh look agility lol imma wear it". 

No wonder they're called Huntards. 

Retards.

banlol.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, you come across a lot of players like that, maybe they can't afford gems/enchants are maybe the newly boosted 90s? But yea, I see alot more hunters like that. Especially on EU. I play NA mostly, but have played EU quite a bit :3