Black Ops 2 DLC

Sennex

I can't remember which ones were worth it anymore. I had the season pass on Xbox, but I never grabbed any but the first two.

I hate Zombies also, so no need to suggest those packs

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I quite enjoyed the DLC for BO2. The first pack; 'Revolution' had Hyrdo, Grind, Mirage and Downhill which were all pretty good and varied maps and had the Peacekeeper weapon which was fun to use. 'Uprising' was also really good with Studio, Magma, Vertigo and Encore. It was really good to see Firing Range back and it looked and felt different but still had the qualities of the original. I didn't get a chance to download the remaining packs for the game due to me having commitments but I expect they were pretty good also. If you're planning on going back to BO2; the core maps and the first couple of packs should suffice for a pretty good experience. 

Soon as I get another 10$ on my sony account I will get it, cause that one did look nice

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That right there would be such a horrible punishment! Being locked in a room and forced to play nuke town and high jacked over and over and over and over again! I feel like crying just thinking about it!

blackops2sig.jpg

I fucking hate nuketown ssssooooo much. I'd rather smash my dick flat with a hammer

I like Hijacked though 

I only play Hardcore TDM

Not sure if you have played that at all on there; if not then give it a whirl and let me know how much fun it is