Debating on getting Ghosts

Sennex

I hate to do this, but I am heavily debating on picking this up for PS3

Should I even care about the Season pass or all that BS?

I know in BO2 and MW3, it wasn't worth it IMO, but I wasn't sure this time around

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There's always Titanfall

That would require I own an Xbox One, or have some sort of Xbox Gold account, yea, not going to ever happen again

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Tbh I wouldn't bother. Never played it myself but I'm just tired of cod in general. I'd say fire up some of the old ones and see how you feel. If you enjoy it, might be worth it. If not, then I doubt Ghosts will bring anything new to the table.

banlol.png

Tbh I wouldn't bother. Never played it myself but I'm just tired of cod in general. I'd say fire up some of the old ones and see how you feel. If you enjoy it, might be worth it. If not, then I doubt Ghosts will bring anything new to the table.

Debated on this, but all my old ones are on Xbox, and I refuse to renew my Gold account, cause Fuck Microsoft

Probably the most frustrating COD I've played. I can't play regular playlists in this game. I do enjoy Clan v Clan but that's about it.

I still love playing COD but I struggle to get on to play this version. If I still had my PS3 I'd have gone to Black Ops 2.

You should probably start saving towards a next gen console (PS4 obviously) or have a breather from Battlefield. Ghosts isn't any decent substitute for me and the vibe within the community has a whole isn't the buzz it once was. In a couple of months, the new COD game will be making its entrance and I don't think any remaining content on offer for Ghosts will have the desired effect in bringing people back. The BO2 community across the systems is still very strong so if you're after an escape away from Battlefield; it may be worth revisiting that game. Don't spend any unnecessary money on games which probably wont inspire. Just put the cash in a pot and get a PS4 in the near future and then you'll be all set. 

Unlike most people here I really enjoyed Ghosts, I just got bored with it really quickly (didn't even max out a character). I think that was due to the lack of a sense of achievement; you can just buy whatever guns and perks you want. The actual gameplay is quite good though, so if you're just using it as a breather between BF4 it should be a solid choice.

Should have got MW2.

:o

Can't deal with OMA Tube spammers

Should have gone to Specsavers

I have no idea what this is