PS3 vs PS4 controls

cyberninja2601

How long did it take you guys who went from PS3 to PS4 to get use to the controls? I'm doing horrible at the moment.

Everytime I go to aim and end up throwing a grenade and spoting instead of firing.

I'd like to find the guys who decided to swap L1/L2 and R1/R2 and kick him in the nuts as hard as I possibly can :)

Took me about a week to get comfortable with the ps4 controller.

One thing I dont like is the sticks. Feel they are too small. My thumbs are slipping when my thumbs get a bit sweaty.

Kontrol Freaks ! It's worth the $15

- change sticks to veteran for vehicles

- practice range for choppers

- week later you wont even remember the old controls. spotting feature as a trigger is actually really useful, but you will constantly be calling for ammo when you dont need it lol

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I've been mixing my game time up between Zombies on PS3 and BF4 on PS4 - this means changing between the two triggers on a regular basis. Whilst it took me ages to get used to the PS4 layout initially (oh for a finger of death in BF4) now the swapping back and forth is not that big a deal