The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

aw damn.

You work at (own) a drive in? that's awesome.

Yeah, we own a beer drive thru and across the street we have a restaurant /bar.

I work mostly at the drive thru with my brother in law, and my wife at the restaurant with her sister.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Yeah, she's hot.

Reminds me sex scenes are few and far between in this TV adaptation.

I've only picked up Penny from all of the TV/comic TWD toys because McFarlane can eat a dick for dropping almost all of its other lines, and charging way more for smaller toys, but I do want this! I'm sure it will come out as a smaller version. Can't wait to see it with paint.

More images here

1897992_730280617016023_1548091851_n.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I love painting mini's! (like warhammer), it would be awesome if this was offered unpainted so I could do it myself.

Never would have thought of that, great idea, I wonder why they don't put out some specifically for that purpose? I know they've released clear and unpainted ones in the past as variants but none specifically for people to go and paint. Or ones that are even prepared to accept paint.

One thought is maybe because their sculpts are broken up into many different parts with mass production in mind. Some of the pieces are made of different materials that are probably produced in a desired color then glued into position before or after being painted. So imagine having to pay more for an unpainted sculpt because they have to produce 2 or 3 different colors of the same parts. Still a cool idea though I'd buy one to paint even though I don't have an airbrush or any other needed supplies. :lol:

I can't believe no one is talking about this week's episode. I thought it was great. We got to see a lot more of Eugene, Abraham and Rosita. Did anyone catch the gratuitous ass shot of her bending over to pick up the picture dropped by Glenn? God damn, she's friggin' hot!!

Christain-Serratos-in-Maxim-Magazine-chr

Interested to hear what you guys thought. Looking forward to next week. 

I haven't finished the episode yet. Sunday I had only watched up until Bull Randleman smashed those walkers heads in and went to bed. I tried to watch it yesterday, stopped with Michonne in the pink room, and I was interrupted to purchase 2" lowering springs for a 1996 Ford Mustang GT. Hope to finish tonight. :D

One thing that threw me off, Rick told Michonne he can't be Carl's Father and Friend while asking her to befriend Carl but did she find some ditch weed and toke up or something? She was acting waaaaay too happy. Not saying the character isn't nice in the story at times but that was like Bizarro Michonne.

One thing that threw me off, Rick told Michonne he can't be Carl's Father and Friend while asking her to befriend Carl but did she find some ditch weed and toke up or something? She was acting waaaaay too happy. Not saying the character isn't nice in the story at times but that was like Bizarro Michonne.

she's on that crazy cheese yo.

I thought it was a great episode. I agree Michonne was a little too happy, but we gotta see her lighten up eventually. That is most likely to happen in one on one situations. She is probably an Introvert.  I did think the Carl and Michonne adventure was stale. Their first adventure was far better when he tried to get that picture of the family.

I think the guys that Rick ran into are the Hunters from the Comic Book series. If they aren't the Hunters, we are sure to still see them again. They wouldn't have hired this guy

JeffKober-300x199.jpg

to sit on the porch and talk off camera for just one episode.

The fact that one of them saw Rick (jackoff #1 on the floor) right before he passed out, and also that Rick killed one of them (jackoff #2 jacking off on the toilet), should get this group out looking for some revenge. We haven't seen the last of them.  It was great tension not showing their faces except for bits and pieces just how Rick would have saw them.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I just hope something interesting will happen in the coming episodes and not just by the end of the season...  I think the show is getting lame, honestly. The characters always pounder the same stuff over and over again, too similar in their attitude/behavior towards each other. Barely any surprises...

I hate waiting a week for a new episode and getting all these expectations, 45 minutes later you realize nothing really happened.

Rick got hurt. *Has to rest for almost 2 full episodes*

Carl gets angry and goes out on an adventure (surprise), wasting some precious ammo playing around with zombies...

Finds and eats a super size can of chocolate pudding. Interesting.

Some random characters standing in the open, making small talk about pretty much nothi... *HOLY SH*T, ZOMBIES!*

*Stab stab*

Sweat dripping from the tremendous effort because, this never happened before...? The zombies are so damn slow you might just walk in the opposite direction.

"Dude... We could have died."

*Yeah... What were we talking about before? Eh, whatevs... *stares into the ground/sky for a bit walks away*

Don't get me wrong, I really like the show but it's just sooo slow. I'm glad the sergeant and the scientist joined, hopefully it will spice things up a bit.

Edit; Found this diagram...

9654.jpg

I just hope something interesting will happen in the coming episodes and not just by the end of the season... I think the show is getting lame, honestly. The characters always pounder the same stuff over and over again, too similar in their attitude/behavior towards each other. Barely any surprises...

I hate waiting a week for a new episode and getting all these expectations, 45 minutes later you realize nothing really happened.

Rick got hurt. *Has to rest for almost 2 full episodes*

Carl gets angry and goes out on an adventure (surprise), wasting some precious ammo playing around with zombies...

Finds and eats a super size can of chocolate pudding. Interesting.

Some random characters standing in the open, making small talk about pretty much nothi... *HOLY SH*T, ZOMBIES!*

*Stab stab*

Sweat dripping from the tremendous effort because, this never happened before...? The zombies are so damn slow you might just walk in the opposite direction.

"Dude... We could have died."

*Yeah... What were we talking about before? Eh, whatevs... *stares into the ground/sky for a bit walks away*

Don't get me wrong, I really like the show but it's just sooo slow. I'm glad the sergeant and the scientist joined, hopefully it will spice things up a bit.

Edit; Found this diagram...

9654.jpg

"Kent"...? x)

DM9ON.png