The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

I think they will need to establish more characters before killing anyone else off again.  Tyrese is the only character to recently come into the permanent fold that I can recall. That Bob guy ain't gonna last.  The little girl who shot that bitch is coming into her own (Carl, look out).  Of course, I dont think we've seen the last of Carol before the end of the season.

So who's left?

Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Tyrese, Beth, Glenn, Maggie, the pre-teen girl, Carol (off on walkabout)

Did I miss anyone?  I expect new characters first, before any of these die and I don't expect anyone to die until season finale. Although I'd hate for them to kill someone on that episode because then it would start to be predictable (just as it was predictable to me that Hershel would die in this episode)

Keep calm and question nothing.

The Governor is most certainly dead!! Come on, he put a bullet in her daughter without even batting an eye. She saw what a monster he was, there's no way she didn't kill him. Also, who let's her kid play in the mud, alone, out in the wild, without being close enough to defend her if something happens? Unfortunately, that little girl died because of her dumbass mother!!

The little girl putting a bullet into the carpet muncher's girlfriend was pure genius!! Loved the fact that Carol taught them to survive. If not, Tyrese would be dead!!

Kickass is fine. Unlike the comics, she will have survived the last battle at the prison. My guess is that Daryl has her. 

It's obvious that there was a plan in place in case they were to be attacked again, whether with walkers or anyone else. I assume they have to have a rendezvous point. My guess would be where they were at the end of season 2, right before they find the prison. Just a guess.

One last thing, poor Hershel is now just a zombie head!! I bet you didn't think about that!! :o  

Piss easy.

2 people could pull off a 4 man operation with only 1 of them knowing 1 of the jobs. I believe it :lol:

The fight between the Governor and Rick was awesome, and I was just really impressed with it.

I don't think we watched the same fight. Them finally exchanging blows was awesome. The way in which the fight was choreographed and shot was probably the worst I've ever witnessed. Worse than

v86Z2.gif

:lol:

All Rick had to do was hit him in his good eye :ph34r:

The little girl putting a bullet into the carpet muncher's girlfriend was pure genius!! Loved the fact that Carol taught them to survive. If not, Tyrese would be dead!!

That was great although I would like to have seen some Alanna Masterson and Juliana Harkavy sensual side boob caressing lesbian action but that went out the window. :(

1459294_494225107365537_383669816_n.jpg

The memes are killing me. Like the "Why did the Governor change his name? Because Phillip has two eyes and Brian only has one." :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Actually, Andrew Lincoln was on interview on the Talking Dead after this saying he actually hit the Governor for real during that fight scene and that David Morrisey  took it.  Maybe I am hearing it wrong though, video posted below.

Tried to find that interview segment but found this instead, lol

Here is the talking dead segment @26:30

TV Guide spoke with "The Walking Dead" showrunner Scott Gimple about how the events of the midseason finale will affect Rick and Carl.

"It's going to hit [Rick] in a way that we haven't seen before," Gimple told TV Guide. "If it's just the two of them, [Carl is] going to have to step up quite a bit because circumstances are wildly different and a lot will depend on him in terms of them just surviving. They don't have an awesome, dual-layer fence and brick buildings to hide behind. They're out in the world."

Meanwhile, former "The Walking Dead" showrunner Frank Darabont is suing AMC over profits for the series. The suit alleges that Darabont is not only owed profits from the series, but also that he was wrongfully terminated by the network

I started reading the comics, I'm on issue #24. I'm looking forward to reading all of the rest, including this guy.

1387554482.jpg

"Walking Dead" Creator Robert Kirkman Teases Governor's (Eventual) Successor

When will Negan be introduced on the hit AMC drama? Creator Robert Kirkman reveals when you can expect to see the Lucille-wielding menace.

With the Governor finally out of the picture, AMC’s The Walking Dead is left without a main human antagonist. But that might not be the case for too long.

In the Walking Dead comics, a new villain eventually emerges after the fall of the Governor: Negan, the proud owner of Lucille, a baseballicon1.png bat wrapped in barbed wire. In other words, he’s a psychopath worthy of filling the Governor’s shoes.

Negan doesn’t debut in the comics until more than 50 issues after the Governor’s death, but the Walking Dead television seriesicon1.png has been known to take departures from the source material. Is it possible the writers of the hit drama will speed up the timetable and introduce Negan earlier than in the comics? Creator Robert Kirkman says, sure, it’s possible — but it won’t happen this season.

“The plan is that we will see him eventually,” he told Entertainment Weekly. “But I definitely do think there needs to be some kind of space from a Governor into a Negan. You have to have something of a break in there. So I wouldn’t expect him to be showing up — definitely not in Season 4. I don’t know. I wouldn’t expect it too soon.”

But Kirkman admitted that Negan could appear on the show at an earlier point than in the comic.

“Whether or not we have the same amount of breathingicon1.png room, or if we do cut that down a little bit and bring him into the show a little early remains to be seen,” he said. “But we are all very excited about the prospect of bringing that guy into the show.”

Has ‘The Walking Dead’ Seen the Last of the Governor?

The Governor is dead … or at least that’s what we thought.

Despite suffering what appeared to be a fatal gunshot to the head during the Walking Dead midseason finale, the Governor might rise again — or, at least, we might see actor David Morrissey again on the hit AMC drama.

“Something happened to him,” he teased in an interview with Press Association when asked about future appearances on the series. “I feel like a shady politician where I can’t confirm and I can’t deny anything. … Certainly, bad things befell him at the end of the last episode but we just have to wait and see.”

Death isn’t always the end on The Walking Dead, with characters able to return from the grave as zombies from time to time — assuming the nature of their death allows for such a transformation. Assuming Lily didn’t have horrible aim, the Governor’s brains should be splattered on the battlefield just inside the prison’s perimeter. In other words, don’t expect Morrissey’s character to resurface, unless it’s via flashback.

The Walking Dead returns Sunday, Feb. 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on AMC

Interesting theory

Evidence FOR the Governor to be officially dead:

1. Everything that was shown in the show to that regard. By all accounts dude should be dead.
2. His listing among the casualties during The Talking Dead.

3. The fact that he also dies, killed by a different Lily, in the book during the assault on the prison.

4. Given the arc of the Governor on the show, it made sense for him to die then and there.

However, here are the loose ends that perhaps make a case AGAINST him dying:

1. We never really see his face/head getting blown off. This is not me being morbid or graphic, but considering we got everyone else's graphic deaths right on our faces throughout the episode (from Hershell, to the key players in the Governor's group), it's odd that we don't see the final fate of the Governor on screen. We do see a fallen chess piece, which could be a reference to his literal death or to a metaphorical fall of the leader of the group/family (but not his official death). Just saying, a character of this magnitude, you want to know that he's dead-dead. I don't believe in the Michonne approach of skewering the guy and giving him the look of "you so dead now", but not sticking around to see it through or finishing the job.

2. In the books, prior to the attack on the prison, he's maimed very badly by Michonne. As in missing-limbs badly. So the character has the potential to come back from pretty horrible stuff. Again, another case for sticking around to either finish the job or making sure the guy dies for realz, Michonne!

3. Interesting that David Morrissey was not invited to bid adieu to his character on the Talking Dead (as is customary). You have Hershell, and Kirkman (the writer and creator of the comic book), and... Maggie! WTF? Where is David Morrissey to talk about the last time we saw the Governor... unless... it's not the last time?

4. Although the arc makes perfect sense for the character, I'm wondering if it makes sense bringing Morrissey back for just 3 episodes (and a glimpse at the end of another) only to be killed. Granted, all three episodes really concentrated on him, but still...

5. And what about Lily? What is her fate now? Did she get killed? Did she run away? Does she have anything to live for? Or does she have another purpose in this story? I can see a scenario where she shoots close to the Governor's head, and then decides she's going to get out of there alive with this bastard. She may want answers before she really kills him, she may not have the killer bone in her yet, who knows? But I'm not sure of what would the show do with her at this point... except abandon the character into oblivion OR... use her as an excuse to get the Governor barely alive out of this one.

I know, too many what if's, but I do think the lack of a visual of an uncontested death of the Governor AND his absence as a guest in the Talking Dead are my biggest (and closest to most legitimate) red flags.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR BACK HALF OF SEASON 4 and Spoilers for the Comic

If, like me, you gobble up any spoilers for the upcoming episodes of The Walking Dead like a ravenous walker at an all-you-can-eat brain buffet, then I have a treat for you.

The guys over at ComicBook.com have nabbed some spoilers for the second half of Season 4, which you can check out in all there spoilery glory below.

• Rick’s Group Divided Judging from what we’ve heard, don’t expect Rick’s group to all get back together right away. In fact, there will likely be a couple of standalone type episodes, similar to The Governor-centric episodes, which focus on just one cast member or a small group of cast members.

• Carl Is The Center Of An Entire Episode Speaking of episodes focusing on just one cast member, Chandler Riggs will basically carry one entire episode. In a preview clip aired during the Talking Dead, Carl was the only member of Rick’s group shown, as he coaxed two walkers away from a house, which is likely a scene from the Carl-centered episode. As Andrew Lincoln told Comicbook.com exclusively, “Just wait, all I will say is just wait for what this kid [Chandler Riggs] is going to do this season. He I think has done one of the best episodes certainly this season, and he kind of carries it. It’s beautiful what he’s done.” It looks like Carl’s 31-year-old female stunt double will be earning her money in that episode.

• More Daryl Dixon For the first part of Season 4, Daryl has gotten relatively little screen time as compared to Season 3. Norman Reedus fans should be pleased with the second half of Season 4, as there will be a lot more Daryl. Just like with Carl, expect at least one episode, maybe two to focus almost exclusively on Daryl.

• Carol Returns Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman has confirmed that Carol will return before the end of Season 4. But here’s something that hasn’t been confirmed. The rumor is that when she returns that she will meet up with Tyreese, who still doesn’t know that she killed Karen and David.

• A Major Character Dies Ok, predicting that someone else will die before Season 4 of The Walking Dead wraps up is pretty much like predicting the sun will rise in the morning. However, we’ve got a pretty good indication of which cast member will be dying, and let’s just say it will be a real shocker. If what we believe is correct, then one of the main cast members who has not been killed in the comic book series will die during Season 4.

The final point is definitely the most intriguing and shocking. Who do you think will die before Season 4 of The Walking Dead reaches its bloody conclusion? Drop your theories in the comment section below.

[hr[

While I don't really want anymore major characters to die, let's speculate who might be next. I have only read the comics up to the current stopping point of the tv show.  If they are gonna kill someone who hasn't yet died in the comic (to that part) then up for the chopping block are Rick, Glenn, Maggie, maybe Michonne and/or Beth.

Carol is out since she killed herself in the comic, Tyreese is the one that died Hershels death from the show (chopped off head by the Governor) 

I know they say "nobody is safe" but I hope they don't kill Rick, he is carrying the show. From what I've read, he is a leader on the set as well; behind the scenes.

I am going to guess that it will be Glenn.

It's a new year, and new episodesicon1.png of "The Walking Dead" are slightly more than a month away. In advance of the midseason premiere, AMC has debuted a new poster promoting the show's return, prominently featuring Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) along with a less prominent appearance from his father, Rick (Andrew Lincoln).

TWD-S4B-Key-Art-796-4741c.jpg

AMC's "The Walking Dead" returns for the second half of its fourth season at 9 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 9.

4 more weeks!

here is an update about the spinoff and season 4b.

Don't expect much crossover between "The Walking Dead" and its planned companion series. According to co-executive producer Greg Nicotero, the new AMC project will be its own beast when it gets made.

"We're sort of treating the spinoff as a completely separate entity," Nicotero tells Channel Guide Magazine. "That was something that was very, very important when the notion of a companion series was even brought up. Many of us, the actors and the executive producers, wanted to make sure that anything we did, we didn't want it to diminish our story, our storyline, our characters and the momentum that we have. So the intent is that it is going to be its own standalone world."

Nicotero directs episode 9 of "The Walking Dead" Season 4, the first episode back from the midseason break. The episode was written by comics creator Robert Kirkman, and Nicotero says it's among the closest episodes to the comics that's been made.

"It's probably the closest adaptation to two issues of the comic book that we've ever done. I'm dying for people to see the next eight episodes because there's so much good stuff!" Nicotero teases, seemingly confirming that the recently released trailer is in fact partially set in Hershel's home.

According to Nicotero, the tendency to pull scenes out of "The Walking Dead" comics is something fans can attribute to showrunner Scott Gimple. "There've been times when we've pulled opened the comic books and referenced exact frames, and I love that Scott puts just enough of a twist on it where it still feels fresh. People that know the comic book will know exactly where it comes from, and people who don't know the comic book are still getting something cool," he says.

Nicotero also seemingly resolves the mystery of whether Judith died in the midseason finale or not. "It's clear that when [Rick and Carl] walk up to the baby seat and there's blood splattered on it, there's a reason for them to react the way that they did," he says. RIP, Lil' A**-Kicker.

"The Walking Dead" Season 4 returns to AMC on Feb. 9 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is dead, because it would just be a pain in the ass having a baby on set all the time, plus, they would have to get a new baby once the current one out grows her usefulness in the current time line.  Babies grow fast you know.

I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is dead, because it would just be a pain in the ass having a baby on set all the time, plus, they would have to get a new baby once the current one out grows her usefulness in the current time line.  Babies grow fast you know.

Thinking two things.

1.) The show jumps big gaps of time. If she is alive we might not know until next season. A TWD summer to summer year could pass. Making her 2-ish. And the show uses a doll a lot. Only a real baby for closeups.

2.) The show loves to disappoint me. I’m thinking Judith is dead because we never see her die.

If your not passed comic #48 yet don't click.

Lori and Judith collateral!

61858_10152136539913890_242985445_n.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I'm on book 5 of the Hardcover. Each one is 13 issues I think, so I'm at 65 or so. I'm really liking it so far. Abraham is interesting and it will be neat to see who they pick for that.  Ron Perlman could be an interesting guy for that. But I think he carries too much Sons of Anarchy with him still after coming right off that show so recently.

I think Rick/Carl/Michonne will meet up with Abraham, and Daryl will meet up with Carol and the others, then both their groups will find each other and head towards DC (or they might totally change up that location for the show).

I get how they jumble everything around now (since the telephone scene came after the prison in the comic, but it was at the prison on the show). I'm glad it's like this to keep them both unique.

I'm looking forward to them introducing Abraham. He's an interesting character in the comicbook.

In a recent interview, showrunner Scott Gimple admitted that next eight episodes of The Walking Dead will be a thematic departure from what has come before, possibly including flashbacks:

“The back half of the season has a wildly different structure to it. It’s a very different set of stories, and it’s very unlike the first half of the season. I can’t say without giving stuff up, but it’s very different. The same story priorities apply; there’s a lot of character exploration but in a very different way. In some ways, the story moves quicker but in a really different manner. As soon as you see the first episode, you’ll figure out why and how. Episode 10 [the second one in February] has a super unusual structure that I’m very excited for people to see. It’s very different than the first half.”

As far as the overlap, or not, with the events portrayed in the comic, Gimple said that “There’s going to be a lot of familiar stuff, brand-new stuff and remixed stuff. There are some things where you will totally know them and hopefully be expecting them, and then there will be stuff that’s brand-new that you have no idea if it’s coming but it will circle around to moments from the comic.”

Gimple also revealed that the banished Carol (Melissa McBride) will reappear “sooner or later” in season 4. For Maggie (Lauren Cohan) and Beth (Emily Kinney), in addition to new physical surroundings, they will move “into very uncharted emotional waters” because of the death of their dad Hershel (Scott Wilson). We’ll also finally find out who was feeding rats to the zombies at the prison fence.

In a separate set of Walking Dead spoilers, the ComicBook.com website claims that as far as stand-alone episodes, both Carl (Chandler Riggs) and Daryl (Norman Reedus) will carry at least one episode by themselves. Also, one of the main cast members who is still alive in the comic book will be killed off by season’s end in a “real shocker.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1091254/the-walking-dead-spoilers-showrunner-scott-gimple-drops-more-hints-about-whats-next/#2lzL7BBgKGajB2Qo.99