The Walking Dead (Will Include Spoilers)

TigerBurge

Yeah, that sounds about right. I think the pig as well as the boy will have been infected by a new mysterious sickness. The licking of his fingers and shaking the boy's hand definiteyl signifies something. But I have my fingers crossed the same thing that happened to the boy wont happen to Daryl  :unsure:

Kia Ora. 

Daryl's after becoming such a fan favorite and now he's the leader of the group. He's going to die this season.

I hate to be pessimistic* but his death would be the thing to bring Rick back to full glory (even though he should stay out of it now)

It could be that or actually Rick that succumbs to the illness. Either way, still my second favorite program. I just love it.

8mSoOel.png

It wouldn't make sense for Daryl to die of this new sickness, because, as the finger licking implies, he would be patient zero (after the pig) but the boy died first. 

You could still be correct that he would die this season for some other reason but I doubt it, since Daryl is full of all kinds of merchandising.  Then again, we all know that no one is safe.  If I had to guess which main character would die next, I'd say Hershel. I really like that guy though. :(

Keep calm and question nothing.

It wouldn't make sense for Daryl to die of this new sickness, because, as the finger licking implies, he would be patient zero (after the pig) but the boy died first. 

You could still be correct that he would die this season for some other reason but I doubt it, since Daryl is full of all kinds of merchandising.  Then again, we all know that no one is safe.  If I had to guess which main character would die next, I'd say Hershel. I really like that guy though. :(

There is no saying the boy hadn't been in contact with the illness before Daryl licked his fingers. It is still up in the air though, we have no idea why this has happened and how it works exactly. 

This is a guess but may be considered a spoiler for some, doesn't have any information on what WILL happen though.

I read that they were facing another enemy. One that they can't really fight which fits perfectly within what is happening at the moment

Here is my prediction though...

If I was to guess. I would say Daryl slowly becomes sick, but is able to survive longer due to him being older and potentially the boy being affected much longer as we have no idea where/when he was found. I think that will be the big drama, Daryl trying to help and now that everyone likes him; what will they do now that he can turn just like that?

Kia Ora. 

No way Daryl will die. He's nearly everyones favourite character, they would lose too many viewers. 

This season is looking pretty good though! The last 2 seasons were pretty dull, but this one is shaping up to be intense. 

I think you guys are making too much out of Darly licking his fingers. It just looked something he would do to try and freak out the kid. But the dead pig could probably be a cause of it. 

People are talking about the Ebola virus. That kills people and also makes them bleed from the eyes, which would explain the walker Rick was staring at when he was gardening and why that Harry Potter kid was bleeding from his eyes in the final scene. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I reckon it was Hershel who killed those people. Major asshole move. I get that he's looking out for the group but he didn't know if they would turn or not, it could have just been a chest cough or something.

I was thinking drop the freshly dead bodies from D Block out in the field for the munchies.  Didn't see the pigs coming. 

Thank god someone killed that black dude's chick. Just sayin'. And who was the other body?

After Carol and the other council members talked to her and the black guy she mentioned someone else coughing. So probably him. Don't think he was a main character though.

Zombiefied Ebola? :o

Something like that o.o

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

So after last nights episode, who the fudge killed those guise?

I'm going back to my Governor theory. He's most definitely maybe possibly inside the prison. I don't think Karen is dead. Maybe Aul Guv' kidnapped her for interrogation? It's easy to find dead things to make a trail from her cell and even easier to whack her bracelet on it so no one goes looking for her.

What I've seen in the comics is that the Guv's form of interrogation is evil. He committed acts to Michonne but that never happened. I know they're straying from the books but maybe they'll twist it to involve Teen Wolf's ma instead.

I can't wait for Negan to be introduced to the show.

8mSoOel.png

I'm still raging they skipped winter. I would have loved to see how Santa got in and out of the prison.

I agree about winter. And Santa's magical he can walk through solid objects. O the foundation of lies I was raised on in the name of the Lord :lol:

The first two episodes were well done but left me feeling that the show is using cheep tricks to get me to not think about unresolved story lines and about not following the books at all. Like

where is the Governors fucking TANK!!!!

I hope the novelty of the show wears off soon because its equally as bad as it is good.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

where is the Governors fucking TANK!!!!

I was talking to my friend about this very plot.

In the books, they made him retreat so he came back with that monster Remember he killed the army patrol way back? They had a tank. That was long enough back that people who haven't read the books have forgotten about it by now. We haven't ;)

He'll come back man.

This is just pure wishful thinking on my part but I hope he comes back after meeting up with Negans crew or something. He's clearly mad enough. But then again, if they rush meeting Negan, that's a whole two series worth of television

8mSoOel.png

I was talking to my friend about this very plot.

In the books, they made him retreat so he came back with that monster Remember he killed the army patrol way back? They had a tank. That was long enough back that people who haven't read the books have forgotten about it by now. We haven't ;)

He'll come back man.

This is just pure wishful thinking on my part but I hope he comes back after meeting up with Negans crew or something. He's clearly mad enough. But then again, if they rush meeting Negan, that's a whole two series worth of television

Yeah but most of his crew is dead or not willing to fight. He may return and they may be able to magically fortify the jail like in the books before the attack now that almost everything is out in the open.  :unsure: They may be setting Tyreese up to be the comic jail bady who Rick offs when the Governor returns now that Scott's Mom (teen wolf reference ^_^) Karen... is presumably burnt up. Which also has me thinking about the two little girls and the comic outcome but Andrea is missing. Guess we'll see it play out in time. :mellow:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

So what are your thoughts on the season premiere?

I thought it was good. A little slow. A lot of plot development.

Yeah, same here, watching episode 2 now.

Wow!! How did I miss this thread!?!?!?

This season has been great. This past week's episode was the best so far. It's setting up next week to be even better.

Here's my take on the Gov. He will be back but it won't be until either the winter break (right before the holidays) or at the very end of this season. I think it's going to be the latter, that way we are all left waiting to see what happens in the next season.

For all you fans, I seriously recommend that you check Talking Dead. It's on immediately following The Walking Dead. It's hosted by Chris Hardwick and it's hilarious, insightful and they have some pretty awesome guests on each week, like producers from the show and celebrity fans!! You also get to see behind the scenes action as well as a sneak peek at the next episode.

In closing, I only have one thing to say......Carol?!?!?!!?  Really?!?!?! Carol?!?!?!?!? :lol: