EA SPORTS FC 25

Lurchzy

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Needs big updates to Pro Clubs. I just wish there was an alternative game that has that mode because it is the only thing holding me into the franchise still.

Very much doubt there will be. Hoping UFL gets a pro clubs game mode.

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Needs big updates to Pro Clubs. I just wish there was an alternative game that has that mode because it is the only thing holding me into the franchise still.

Yeah seconding this, pro clubs is the only reason I pick up fifa now, there aren't many games so many of us can get together and though it has it's issues it has led to some brilliant and comedic moments. It's very much our social game I feel. COD doesn't hit the same feel despite being able to have private lobbies, people get more of a hump with COD when it's going badly I feel.

That said because the player base isn't huge there is a risk that if someone brings out a similar mode on another game you split the player based and it could also harm things further?

What would you do differently with clubs? If you were given the chance to innovate it, how would you go about it? When you think about it they have made more changes in the last 2 years than ever before with the new league system, play offs and the volta store (even if that is half arsed). I think the main issues with clubs is fifa in that the whole game just need's a revamp, the gameplay is all over the shop at the moment.

Luseth.png

On 7/23/2024 at 8:07 AM, Luseth said:

What would you do differently with clubs? If you were given the chance to innovate it, how would you go about it? When you think about it they have made more changes in the last 2 years than ever before with the new league system, play offs and the volta store (even if that is half arsed). I think the main issues with clubs is fifa in that the whole game just need's a revamp, the gameplay is all over the shop at the moment.

Ironically, i've said before that they don't really need to do anything gameplay wise and thats where most of the work would be. Loads of people love is having different objectives and activities to complete. Even if you take it back a few years, they had cups to try and go for. Simple stuff like adding visual leagues, enhancements to logos, stadiums where you can add customisation. All of that won't change the gameplay, but its stuff you can work towards with friends. Hell, a penalty shootout mode for instance could be a good laugh too.

I do think they're trying to go that way because they are adding a 5v5 new mode which could be helpful, but for me still needs to be connected to Pro Clubs.

Forum Signature Test.png