Your top 5 old minecraft maps that you are nostalgic for

more3more

7 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

To be honest I didn’t know there were different maps … but this post has made me nostalgic to play Minecraft with @Andy_White_07 again! 

There are literally thousands of maps Welchy. When you start Minecraft, a 64-bit random number called a seed is generated (or chosen by the player), which is used to create the world.

You can also use your own word or number. So you could have a map seed of "WelchyTV". Be interesting to see what that would be like

I can't see where the OP was going with this unless I'm missing the point 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

45 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

There are literally thousands of maps Welchy. When you start Minecraft, a 64-bit random number called a seed is generated (or chosen by the player), which is used to create the world.

You can also use your own word or number. So you could have a map seed of "WelchyTV". Be interesting to see what that would be like

I can't see where the OP was going with this unless I'm missing the point 

Sorry that’s what I meant, I thought everyone’s map was procedurally generated for them, rather than be able to pick and choose what map you play! 

In that case, my favourite map is my own 🤣

On 2/17/2024 at 7:53 AM, WelchyTV said:

To be honest I didn’t know there were different maps … but this post has made me nostalgic to play Minecraft with @Andy_White_07 again! 

I’m so confused rn. Will we be able to see/play our old world we created years ago on Xbox? 

I was literally watching one of my old YouTube videos the other day of the train ride I made on our world lol

1 hour ago, Andy_White_07 said:

I’m so confused rn. Will we be able to see/play our old world we created years ago on Xbox? 

I was literally watching one of my old YouTube videos the other day of the train ride I made on our world lol

I don’t think so mate, unless you remember the code for that world which I doubt 🤣

Could always start again from scratch though! 

14 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

I don’t think so mate, unless you remember the code for that world which I doubt 🤣

Hmm, what if I log into my old Microsoft account? 

I’m always down for playing Minecraft 😊

22 hours ago, WelchyTV said:

19 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Talk to @Greboth we used to have / may still have an FG Minecraft server

The modded server is still running though I don't think it's used much, if at all.  But it's a Java server so only accessible on PC.  If people talking about console then that's the bedrock server which Matty @Misneach_ was admin for and I don't know what's going on with or if it's still up.

With the autocrafter coming in an update soon, I'm tempted to try vanilla.  I could switch the modded server to a vanilla one if people want to play but again, this would only be for PC players, not consoles.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png