Random Pictures

TigerBurge

Arabs have annoying nerdy Facebook shares as well:

1964830_869075826442862_1602126750_n.jpg

It basically says "Can you think of a woman's name that starts with "R" that's not Rahkma, I mean Rahma.

My wife doesn't know what that's supposed to be funny, but its apparently the equivalent of the "only 10% of people are smart enough to solve this simple ass math problem, share when you know the answer" type shit.

Had to stop myself from buying this for the man cave. :(

"Features as Beautiful"- by Bernie Wrightson

Print is on 130lb Cougar Natural paper, measures 20x30, and is signed and numbered by Bernie Wrightson in an edition of 150. Only 2 left at the time of this writing (2/27/14)!

Print is in hand and ready for immediate shipment. Please click the thumbnail to the right to see a pic of the actual prints in our flat-file, waiting for you!

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/Collection.aspx

beautifulfeaturesweb.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

It's either you or your wife, and I'm pretty sure your wife didn't make Swamp Thing.

Ha ha! I laid the groundwork early in our relationship because my ex would aggravate my life about buying things she felt I didn't need like the cunt she is. When my girl started to lay the same stupidity on me I asked her how many feet she has and why she needs 50 pairs of shoes. Some of which cost more than what I feel is within sanity. Then I suggested I wouldn't give her shit for things she likes and buys if she wont give me shit for buying things I like. She agreed. I buy what the fuck I want and live in peace. I've probably documented the 1 and only time logic has worked on a woman. :lol:

1920405_728418847178230_865702074_n.jpg

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg