The Ear Worm Thread

Everyone likes music, right?

But let's face it.

More often than than not, music sucks.

What are some of YOUR personal songs off your sh*t-list, songs that make you feel like you're chewing on tin foil?

It can range from songs of your favorite bands that you still dislike to an entire genre that pisses you off.

Now go!

tumblr_mpseei8tFg1r1thdeo1_250.gif

DM9ON.png

Well to start...Anything Lady Gaga makes me want to rip my own head off and stick it in a blender on high.

Let this be a lesson, boys and girls...

Attention whores will always be successful,no matter the quality of their product.

/such is life

DM9ON.png

Any kind of thrash metal, heavy metal anything that involves screeching and shouting.

Intact most of what I sampled on the what are you listening to now thread ;)

Yeah, a lot of shouting and screaming going on over there.

That's why I feel weird when I come out of nowhere and post Heart or something. x)

DM9ON.png

Yeah, a lot of shouting and screaming going on over there.

That's why I feel weird when I come out of nowhere and post Heart or something. x)

Lol you feel weird I posted some euro dance music :)

Remember there's an ass for every seat so post what you all like! I thought that was the whole point of the thread other than to whore our post counts. :lol: I've been introduced to music I like that I've never heard and wouldn't have been introduced to unless someone posted it.

The album that most makes me want to drive to a high bridge and jump head first into the ice is 2006 - Fergie - The Dutchess. THE WORST beats and lyrics I've ever heard in my life PERIOD :angry:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Remember there's an ass for every seat so post what you all like! I thought that was the whole point of the thread other than to whore our post counts. :lol: I've been introduced to music I like that I've never heard and wouldn't have been introduced to unless someone posted it.

The album that most makes me want to drive to a high bridge and jump head first into the ice is 2006 - Fergie - The Dutchess. THE WORST beats and lyrics I've ever heard in my life PERIOD :angry:

As opposed to her other stuff, right? ;o

Yeah, Ilisten to every song that's posted...I just enjoy some more than others x)

DM9ON.png

Country music. I just can't stand it (for the most part). Some of the more mainstream is ok, but in general I can't stand it.

I think it's very good music, and the musicians are just as talented as any others, I just can't listen.

You got me imagining chewing on tin foil...I don't like you so much right now >.>

I'm sorry.

Would you prefer "toothpicks under your fingernails"? "Forks scraping on a plate" maybe? x)

--------

Women singers. Can't stand them.

Now, there's a difference between, say, Heart or Joan Jett or something , and current women music.

They're either hipsters butchering songs by far more talented artists in their own horrible way (whisper singing with an accoustic guitar, e.g. Seriously, have you heard yhe Mother cover in the Evolve trailer? It's enough to make one pull their teeth out) or they're Nikki Minaj (or the other multitudes of god-awful singers that appear on your local rap/RNB/unplanned pregnancy radio station).

I'm generalizing, sure.

But that's because its all I see.

I'm not sexist.

I just like music. x)

DM9ON.png

Will.i.am - can't write music for shit and auto-tuned to buggery 

One Direction - bollocks mainstream crap 

Miley Cyrus - only famous for being a whore. Her music videos sell more on iTunes than the songs themselves

Kanye West - rejuvenated career thanks to wedding the fat Kardashian. His music is still shit and will always be shit

Jay-Z - only famous because of his wife and shes only famous because of her fat arse

Beyonce - fat arse fame

Cheryl Cole - the least talented in Girls Aloud but the most famous WTF is that all about? Oh and she's a racist thug

Avicii - one song and people think the guy is amazing when there is better amateur music online

Madonna - should have retired 40 years ago

DJ Fresh - some excellent music at first but now it's unbearable and he's working with has-beens looking to get back on the circuit the easy way

Dizee Rascal - can't sing for shit. He grew up in a tough area but that doesn't make his music any more tolerable. 

Pitbull - this guy can't even talk properly let alone sing for fuck sake

Justin Bieber - don't get me started; i'll be here all day and night and possibly tomorrow through lunch

Pharrell Williams - twat

Robin Thicke - prick

Emeli Sande - stupid name. stupid music. stupid cow

David Guetta - steals everyone elses music and then passes it off as his own brand of garbage. Tosser

Nicki Minaj - a butt-job doesn't make your voice any bigger or better. Auto-tuned shite

LMFAO - you're not famous anymore and how the fuck were you in the first place? 

Ms Dynamite - utter shite

Britney Spears - go away and focus on family matters before trying to recoup your court debts by plying us with horrible 'music'

Jessi J - it's guff like this that makes me ashamed to be British

Pink - gross/yuck

Maroon 5 - your voice is unbearable and your music is equally torturous 

Lilly Allen - pls kmn

Chris Brown - wifebeater 

Jennifer Lopez - can't sing, can't act so here begs the question; what is the point for Jlo?

Ke$ha - you know your fucked if online parodies are more popular than your songs

Miley Cyrus - only famous for being a whore. Her music videos sell more on iTunes than the songs themselves

Kanye West - rejuvenated career thanks to wedding the fat Kardashian. His music is still shit and will always be shit

Jay-Z - only famous because of his wife and shes only famous because of her fat arse

Beyonce - fat arse fame

Avicii - one song and people think the guy is amazing when there is better amateur music online

DJ Fresh - some excellent music at first but now it's unbearable and he's working with has-beens looking to get back on the circuit the easy way

Dizee Rascal - can't sing for shit. He grew up in a tough area but that doesn't make his music any more tolerable. 

Justin Bieber - don't get me started; i'll be here all day and night and possibly tomorrow through lunch

Pharrell Williams - twat

Robin Thicke - prick

David Guetta - steals everyone elses music and then passes it off as his own brand of garbage. Tosser

Nicki Minaj - a butt-job doesn't make your voice any bigger or better. Auto-tuned shite

Britney Spears - go away and focus on family matters before trying to recoup your court debts by plying us with horrible 'music'

Pink - gross/yuck

Lilly Allen - pls kmn

Chris Brown - wifebeater 

Jennifer Lopez - can't sing, can't act so here begs the question; what is the point for Jlo?

Ke$ha - you know your fucked if online parodies are more popular than your songs

It's like you are inside my head reading my mind! lol

As opposed to her other stuff, right? ;o

Yeah, Ilisten to every song that's posted...I just enjoy some more than others x)

Ha ha I’ve never listened to BEPs album(s). I’m familiar with their radio crap and shook my head at the 2012 Super Bowl 1/2 time show when they still used the “I’m 2008 you’re 2000-n-late” line in the song. I’m not a musician, lyricist or an English major but dumb rhymes infuriate me. I don’t know why but they do.

Same here I’ll give anything a listen just depends on how long. :lol:

Country music. I just can't stand it (for the most part). Some of the more mainstream is ok, but in general I can't stand it.

I think it's very good music, and the musicians are just as talented as any others, I just can't listen.

I agree. I know a lot of people love it and it might be a geographical thing but I can’t get into it. OG Rock n’ Roll style Country I like but the drawl twang radio stuff hurts my head. Who's the Country dude who sings about smokin' weed and drinkin' moonshine. That I'd probably listen too and like :lol:

Miley Cyrus - only famous for being a whore.

Savage post; I agree.

I can't imagine having a young daughter and her being subjected to this before she even knows what's going on. We have to be politically correct, can't beat or bully kids but having this force fed to them is OK? Being sexual or sexually suggestive when your target market aren't adults is one thing but being a blatant whore is another.

miley-cyrus-bangerz-tour-01-580x435.jpg

:(

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Beyonce - fat arse fame

Cheryl Cole - the least talented in Girls Aloud but the most famous WTF is that all about? Oh and she's a racist thug

Madonna - should have retired 40 years ago

Pharrell Williams - twat

Robin Thicke - prick

Pink - gross/yuck

Lilly Allen - pls kmn

Chris Brown - wifebeater 

Are we related?