Astro A30 Reviews?

Middle Class Caveman

Today I saw something amazing! Mandalorian Astro A30’s!

now there’s a large part of me that wants them because I will get a lot of use out of them, I use headphones a lot and have 3 separate pairs for my PlayStation (old turtle beach), my PC for D&D and when I’m at work planning lessons and then lastly the gym.

according to the stats the A30’s are compatible with Bluetooth and all hardware so I think they will work for all three activities.

can I get a review from anyone who currently owns them please, no ‘hear say’ please!

thanks

signatures small.jpg

7 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Today I saw something amazing! Mandalorian Astro A30’s!

now there’s a large part of me that wants them because I will get a lot of use out of them, I use headphones a lot and have 3 separate pairs for my PlayStation (old turtle beach), my PC for D&D and when I’m at work planning lessons and then lastly the gym.

according to the stats the A30’s are compatible with Bluetooth and all hardware so I think they will work for all three activities.

can I get a review from anyone who currently owns them please, no ‘hear say’ please!

thanks

Astro Headsets have always been really great. My first set was the first generation A50's. I wanted wireless and great audio; plus there were other features about the A50's I liked. Don't perceive that I'm saying A50's are better; I want to just say the quality of Astro Headsets are fantastic. So I had those first gen A50's since 2013. The internal battery for them finally failed about 2020. Got the new A50s and then found what that part number for the old A50s internal battery was. I took apart that head set and soldered in the new battery. Now I had two A50s and recently sold those first gens. The whole story is about the quality of the product for how long it lasted.

I believe these A30's are wired? If so then you should get a ton of life out of them.

Cheers!!

18 hours ago, crippled_viper said:

Astro Headsets have always been really great. My first set was the first generation A50's. I wanted wireless and great audio; plus there were other features about the A50's I liked. Don't perceive that I'm saying A50's are better; I want to just say the quality of Astro Headsets are fantastic. So I had those first gen A50's since 2013. The internal battery for them finally failed about 2020. Got the new A50s and then found what that part number for the old A50s internal battery was. I took apart that head set and soldered in the new battery. Now I had two A50s and recently sold those first gens. The whole story is about the quality of the product for how long it lasted.

I believe these A30's are wired? If so then you should get a ton of life out of them.

Cheers!!

The A30’s are actually wireless but they have three options, wired, Bluetooth 2.4 and 5.2

signatures small.jpg

Off topic, I had the A50's and suffered the battery problem so switched to the Steel Series Arctis Pro (in a sale!). Love the fact you can charge one battery in the base unit while using the other and very comfy to wear for long periods 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

2 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Off topic, I had the A50's and suffered the battery problem so switched to the Steel Series Arctis Pro (in a sale!). Love the fact you can charge one battery in the base unit while using the other and very comfy to wear for long periods 

The description and reviews say 23 hour battery?

signatures small.jpg

3 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

The description and reviews say 23 hour battery?

That might be a little optimistic but I find it usable and easy to change to the point where I can swop batteries without taking the headset off

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork