Preparations for WoW Classic Cataclysm

So @Lurchzy and I jumped on the wow hardcore band wagon and really didn't enjoy it lol!

However, I took the opportunity to go back to Wrath of the lich king classic and play my death knight again, loved it! Saw my paladin was level 64/80 and decided...I'm gonna get that fucker to 80 so I can have some choice in cataclysm! A week later and he's level 70 and i'm officially grinding it out in Northrend. 

It's funny how sometimes all you need is a little break from a game to enjoy it again!

signatures small.jpg

I find MMO games a bit odd for me, like I love the idea of them and have given a few of them a go but I don't know if it's because I don't end up with a group to play with but I tend to drift away from them. It's a shame because on paper it looks very much my sort of thing, that said with WoW I would find it hard to justify the subscription when I can get game pass and similar subscriptions in it's place providing me access to so much more content.

The one MMO that did capture me was Wildstar but unfortunately it never really took off and is no longer around sadly.

Luseth.png

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

I find MMO games a bit odd for me, like I love the idea of them and have given a few of them a go but I don't know if it's because I don't end up with a group to play with but I tend to drift away from them. It's a shame because on paper it looks very much my sort of thing, that said with WoW I would find it hard to justify the subscription when I can get game pass and similar subscriptions in it's place providing me access to so much more content.

The one MMO that did capture me was Wildstar but unfortunately it never really took off and is no longer around sadly.

I remember just getting sucked in back in 2004 and then playing until 2009 every hour of the day I could. The initial pull was always the social aspect of it. Sadly, nowadays I think it’s less common in games, even MMO’s. I only play COD if other people are online, with WoW you defo need some people to play with or you can get bored fast!

signatures small.jpg

4 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

I remember just getting sucked in back in 2004 and then playing until 2009 every hour of the day I could. The initial pull was always the social aspect of it. Sadly, nowadays I think it’s less common in games, even MMO’s. I only play COD if other people are online, with WoW you defo need some people to play with or you can get bored fast!

Did someone say WoW event? 😂

Wouldn't mind going through a few of the starting quests with a little party. 

22 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

Can you do that on retail? I have characters on retail somewhere 

Definitely. I'll catch up with you in the party at some point and go over it 👍