All of the Safes!!

Tove

Please say you thought sod it and looted them all for the lolz @Tove 🤣 I love doing Safe contracts, my favourite contract. I always feel like it gives a huge reward and its satisfying blowing them wide open too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

17 hours ago, Tove said:

Have you ever seen so many safes? we completed a Destroy Supplies contract I've never seen this many nearby safes, When I was trying to complete the 3 safes in one deployment I was lucky if a single safe was showing!

1644154347_dmzallofthesafes.PNG.3b02d8e4de1ef925124444ce2d27f652.PNG

I have had it happen of times. I might have noticed it more when I was with squads doing the RobinHood mission. Seems like the all appear pretty close when that happens. You can get your 100K pretty quick that way

I had to really fight for the Robin Hood mission, destroy supplies was giving me 1 safe and at times none, in the end I did it with a deckhands tool box key (24k always inside it), a loot of saweh hotel on this run it had like 45k of loot and a couple of nuclear material contracts.

it’s mostly massive RNG sometimes the hotel can have less than 5k loot and others it can have 50k plus

unfortunately we didn’t @GazzaGarratt

56 minutes ago, Tove said:

I had to really fight for the Robin Hood mission, destroy supplies was giving me 1 safe and at times none, in the end I did it with a deckhands tool box key (24k always inside it), a loot of saweh hotel on this run it had like 45k of loot and a couple of nuclear material contracts.

it’s mostly massive RNG sometimes the hotel can have less than 5k loot and others it can have 50k plus

unfortunately we didn’t @GazzaGarratt

You still need the 3 safes to get it done so the money isn't the hardest part.

I would say the game is against you then 🙂