Last movie you watched
Posted
On 8/3/2022 at 1:52 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

I watched One Hour Photo last night with Robin Williams. Really interesting and unsettling watch at times and a fine performance from Williams portraying a weird loner that works at a photo counter who becomes obsessed with a family he develops pictures for. 

I've seen it, your right he really plays the part. I'm more used to his more comedic roles and he is a total weirdo. 

There is a bit when he is in the families house and sitting on their sofa and trying on one of their jumpers. The family are making their way up the driveway and opening the door and he is just THERE! 

Then he wakes up and it's a dream. 

I literally laughed hard at that bit. 

Been a few years since I watched it and only watched it once (Probably wouldn't again). But damn he is a creepy mofo in it. I did enjoy it because it's so different. 

Batgirl Cancelled
Posted
2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Rare you see a fully completed movie cancelled especially these days so it must have been absolutely horrendous.

skynews-batgirl-dc-films_5853100.jpg?202
NEWS.SKY.COM

The movie, which reportedly cost between $70m and $90m to make, would have featured an all-star cast including Leslie Grace as Batgirl, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Jim Gordon, and Michael Keaton as...

£80 million spent roughly and it's not being released. Ouch! 

37 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

The dub fx guy has been going round for a few years now and has gotten some very good artists to work with him, he must have a great time doing what he does.

Now for some Eek a mouse in his youthful glory: No wicked cannot reign 😉

Yeah Dub Fx is a pretty cool dude. Like you say must be awesome to work with all those artists. 

Eek a mouse is a legend, going to check out the track you posted. Don't think I've heard it before. 

Eventho old Eek is the best, he still sounds amazing with Dub Fx and that is only 4 years ago! 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy