Last movie you watched
Posted
On 10/28/2022 at 8:30 PM, Laidback Lankyman said:

Watched a really good sci-fi comedy yesterday about hunting spectres that I would thoroughly recommend

7E88D755-D369-4391-BB4D-543AEC641B60.jpeg

I might have to check it out. I like obscure films that nobody knows about.

fart.gif

Last movie you watched
Posted
3 hours ago, techno said:

If your interested in a movie based loosely around video games may I draw your attention to boss level on Amazon, basically a grown up action version of groundhog Day. Has some nice tongue in cheek moments and is a nice change from the run of the mill reboots and dull franchise stuff.

I watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. 

fart.gif

Game of Thrones
Posted

I think that Dany knows that she won't get to be queen and that The Bastard could end up as king so she just thought "fuck 'em! If I'm not ruling Kings Landing then there won't be any Kings Landing to rule".

I also thought the episode dragged on. Sure some bits were cool but I found myself skipping a load of guff. 10 fucking minutes of people shouting "ring the bells!" had me shouting "somebody ring the bells for fucks sake!" at the screen.

fart.gif

27 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Also so it’s weird to me that only the original Avengers are the ones to survive. Why is that?  Will they meet fate in the next one?  

Probably done to make the film more personal and also so they can add a few different characters. Obviously Captain Marvel will be one and possibly Ant Man and Wasp.

fart.gif

With regards to Doctor Strange: In one of the futures that he saw it showed him that the only way to beat Thanos was to let him collect all the stones and use them. That's why he let him have the time stone. Tony Stark is somehow tied to this and that's why Strange traded Stark's life for the time stone.
My prediction for part 2:
Ghamora is in the soul stone. That's why Thanos saw her when he used the gauntlet at the end. Everybody that turned to Ash is also in the Soul stone. One of the main characters will have to be sacrificed to allow everybody to live again.
Anybody that didn't die by the Soul stone will remain dead.
Shuri figured out how to allow Vision to live without the mind stone but didn't have enough time to fix him. So she'll fix him in part 2.
Captain Marvel is somehow tied to the Soul Stone so she'll know how to free the people trapped in it.

fart.gif

Last movie you watched
Posted
11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Is there any connections between the two? More wanting to know just in case it matters to watch them in a specific order.

No there isn't a connection between these 2.

fart.gif

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy