Outriders Demo - First Thoughts
Posted

I ran through today on the devastator and honestly thought it was a blast. Game isn't showing us all the goodies and for a demo it's quite short just to give you a taste. I like the game so far but it's not everyones cup of tea. Reminds me of the days of playing gears just going in balls deep mutilating everything and everyone. Here was my first clip of the game. I think the mods and the endless builds your going to be able to do are going to be great for someone who really enjoys customizing builds and trying certain things out in a shooter game. 

Outriders Demo - First Thoughts
Posted

Chad were you playing it on console or pc? It seems console is having more issues then pc. I have a couple of bugs like the motion blur is horrible at times gives you that wonky feeling at times but I have had the cutscene bug where voices don't line up to what's on screen and also the walking thing is kinda weird as well I had an issue flying past people as well it didn't feel as bad as I'm playing a trickster using the teleport thing but I have the issue so yes needs some love but it's good feed back I think. Story seems good which Is hard to find but I can let you all know more on April 1st I already pre-ordered it months ago. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy