So, after playing the BETA over the weekend, I can honestly say I had so much fun playing this.

The starting section seemed to drag a bit and was almost turning me off the experience until I youtubed how to collect fucking wood 😂

Once you get your own bigger ship, that's when the fun starts. I can only imagine how fun playing with friends will be. An FG Friday with a bunch of us scallywags ruling the high seas could be glorious.

Did anyone else play? Also, does anyone else think they're going to pay the hefty price tag for the console version? 

Trophy hunting
Posted

So is anybody going for the platinum? I was looking at the list and it doesn't seem too bad to be honest. The trophies for skirmishes and the dark zone seem to be the hardest on the list.

Those and reviving someone who has called for backup. I joined someones game today, he got downed so of course I revived. No trophy.

Via the FG App

Division 2 Megathread
Posted
9 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I'm at a point where I'm thinking of getting rid of this game. Playing solo is just completely shit and because of the armour bug when playing with higher ranked players it's pointless teaming up with any of you lot.

I've no problem starting a second character man. I'll have a woman, I was planning on doing it eventually anyway. At least then you won't be alone. I just ended up doing matchmaking while i was rolling solo

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy