Battlefield 2042 [BF6]
Posted

My faves are Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360, then on PC, Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360, then on PC, Battlefield 4 on PC, and PS4. All great Battlefield games of the modern era. I'd take something along those lines or near future. 

I'd like a BF the FG community could get into but I'm not sure Dice still have the old magic. Hope they do.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Battlefield 3 Remastered
Posted

BF4 had massive problems for nearly a year after release with net code being a massive issue but they put a lot of resources into and opened a new studio in LA to assist. In the end it was a very good game and the community maps were a great touch. Still personally prefer BF3 as I went from playing on Xbox 360 to PC and it was like going from night to day.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Battlefield 5 is dead
Posted

They really fucked it with that advert and probably saved a lot of ppl wasting their money. Funnily the ad was not representative of the game at all.

This game ultimately failed, as far as I'm concerned, was because it was shit. That DICE could not get it to balance, that the maps were rubbish, the stupid late and pointless battle royale, uninspiring single play compared with BF1, network code issues and more.

So many missed opportunities. If I'd been in charge we'd have gone through the war in the order it happened, particularly in Europe. I'd have done the battle of britain, dunkirk, stalingrad, Normandy landings, liberating Paris, storming Berlin and burning down the Reichstag. The big set pieces. Everyone remembers the normandy landing in medal of honour, it was fantastically done. Don't really understand why they missed all this stuff.

There is more to the game I dislike but that's enough moaning from me [emoji6]

So, while a lot of folk have gone back to playing BF4 I'm too annoyed even open the Origin launcher[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy