It’s all good @slamminbones it’s my own fault half the time for being too cautious into the first corner, people don’t expect it. I just feel bad for taking phil out. I’m just happy that when I watched my onboard replay I was braking and steering away from him the whole time rather than towards him and accelerating....

Ive got an old school mate that plays F1 and GT Sport so I’m trying to get him to join Tuesdays too. 

FG League - Spring Season 2021
Posted

Personally I loved it. There was a moment for me when Lee was out breaking himself at one of hairpins so I lifted early to give him space etc but someone behind rear ended me into Lee anyways. 🙈. I think it was a pretty clean race with no issues. When going into the pits I didn’t know you could stop the fuelling early to suit how many laps were left so ended up losing a lot of time refuelling for 2laps 😂😂

GT Sport - FG Races
Posted
On 2/27/2021 at 9:23 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I love you Shucks 🤣🤣🤣 When you're as bad as me on the wheel then sometimes you need that idea of actually how fast am I already so I know I'm improving!

Don't panic though, longer term I have to use it otherwise the wife will kill me for wasting money 😄 but I can be honest with myself and know that whatever I use I'll never quit a race because that's not me. Some weeks are good, others are shit for me but ill turn up and have fun with everyone cos whatever happens thats why we're all there.

I need to get a race seat somehow because my set up just doesn't quite work at my desk I'm finding. I'm tensed up in a weird position, getting trainers put to make sure the chair doesn't move. I know @Teenwolf25  Clive has recently bought a foldable playseat which would be ideal for my house so I'm gonna be waiting to hear how it feels when we next race together.

I went for the foldable one to see how I get on first and for storage reason. I love the way it folds up with the wheel etc still attached 

BA3A02B3-A956-4125-B66A-99AF85A0A532.jpeg

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy