Apex Legends | Which Platform?
Posted
3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm pushing to sort my PC setup out this year as it's not what I intended to have (thought she'd buckle, there we go, you learn everyday).

I can play PC, I'm just being realistic to my time invested currently on PC games atm based on my past year of gaming.

I'm just bustin' your balls, all good things in good time:)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Apex Legends (Titanfall BR)
Posted
14 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I signed into Origin and 19.59, refreshed once at 8pm and as soon as it was available, I hit the download before they even announced it was available to play right now😎

Servers are probably in meltdown right now! 

I logged out and then back in again, downloading now :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Apex Legends (Titanfall BR)
Posted

PC requirements (install from Origin).

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent
Memory: 6GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7730
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB 

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 CPU or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 3570K or Equivalent
Memory: 8GB - DDR3 @1333 RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ R9 290
Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection
Hard-drive space: 22GB

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

PUBG - Xbox One Version
Posted
Building in Fortnite BR is basically ramps to where you need to go or to get to high ground and then 3 piece tower segments straight up at the end. That's all. 
You're more hard-core than me, I at least admit that there's a bit of shooting involved[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

PUBG - Xbox One Version
Posted
So I can build a castle with a dick on it's top that looks like [mention=1]Diddums[/mention] but I can't shoot for shit with a sniper so I get shot by a grey AR from a distance...and that's a good thing?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Being a prick and trolling on GTA is great fun but that definitely doesn't bring the most wins on average.
It's a building game Lee, with some random shooting thrown in to give it the appearance of being a shooter.

Don't build a castle is my advice.
Maybe you need to be a builder and a town planner to do well in this game. Then when twatty comes and knocks on your door you can blow him away at short range, no shooting skill needed.

[emoji12]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

PUBG - Xbox One Version
Posted

Being a good builder is more important than being a good shooter.
In the same way being a cunt in GTA races is more important than being a good driver. I know Diddums kind of disproves that rule but we both know he's an awkward bastard.
So yes Lee.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
Posted

PC version has had an update, much needed. I had my first game the other day for months, came fourth, undone by lag. That and the rubber banding need to be sorted out, so I hope this patch is on the right path.

Players,
Today, we are going to deploy a patch and the live servers will be under maintenance for two hours. 

Before we dive into the patch notes, we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the intermittent lag and character position readjustment issues our players are experiencing during matches. Creating a smooth playing environment to allow our players to fully enjoy Battle Royale was one of our top priorities for PC 1.0 launch. However, a multitude of causes have triggered the in-game lag issue to become worse or happen more frequently in the last few weeks. In the process, we were not able to implement the measures to visibly address the issue more quickly. 

Contrary to most expectations, there is a combination of causes that lead to the in-game lag and character position readjustment issues. The issues cannot be attributed to one or two causes and have stemmed from a combination of different factors which is why we need to continuously work on resolving and investigating the problem. We upgraded our game engine to the latest version and made changes to the game when we added new content. The problem resulted from these changes as well as several other causes. 

In this patch, we have removed some inefficiencies in server infrastructure and optimized in-game servers to alleviate the problem. More specifically, we made adjustments to reduce the bottleneck during the game server launch phase and also resolved some server hitch issues. 

Resolving the intermittent lag and character position readjustment issues are still one of our top priorities, and we are continuing to work on analyzing and fixing any remaining issues every day. After today’s update, we will be running some internal tests and deploying more updates to gradually mitigate the problem. We are currently examining several measures including server optimization and server logic modification to address the multitude of causes. On top of this, we will continue our efforts to further investigate remaining causes. 

We will keep you updated on our progress going forward. We would like to apologize again for the inconvenience and we will continue to do our best to resolve the issues. 

Please find the notes for the today’s patch below.

World
  • Changed the map selection ratio to be equal for Erangel and Miramar.

Replays
  • Adjusted replay system so that players can only view game replays from 3 minutes after death. 
    • This is to prevent sharing opponent’s positions to surviving teammates immediately after death.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the issue where some buildings and objects were not marked on the Miramar world map. 
  • Reduced occurrences of the issue where replays occasionally crashed back to the lobby screen.
    • On restarting a replay, it will continue where last viewed.
  • Fixed the issue where the beginning of the Death Cam and replay was missing. 
  • Fixed the issue where players couldn’t earn BP. 
    • We will update with a compensation plan soon.
  • Fixed the issue where players could die unexpectedly from fall damage. 
  • Fixed the issue where bullets couldn’t penetrate particular fences from both sides.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy