As of now I have spoken with the Mrs. and she is ok with it. As these things typically go once she realizes we are visiting nice place she gets bummed she isn’t included (mind you she wouldn’t be done for riding a bike and staying in cheap lodging). 

All this his being said it would be an awesome way to get across the pond, see you all, and make the most of it.

The FG Awards 2018
Posted

I’m with Most of these guys, definitely have to plan an to take a trip overseas to get in on this, it was just all around awful timing. We have to plan a huge one and do an FG Fun raiser to get as many there as possible.

WANTED | A Video Guru
Posted

I have made some before for various work functions, non FG but my only experience has been with IMovie. Your beginning intro bits are the impressive part. If I can get a copy of the FG intro video I can tack some together here and there in the interim. Also is there another, affordable, program I could use?

FG Mobile App
Posted

Mike, as usual I’ll be working until 4:00pm my time which means about 9:00 pm for you boys. Can we either push it back to 10:00 your time or I’m fine with you just filling me in on the deets later. If I can’t make it just think American- Bigger is better, football 🏈, and #mybuttonisbiggerandmorepowerful.

iPhone App?
Posted

@GazzaGarrattLee, I’m definitely not a programmer by trade but like you I tend to invest myself into things. I can help with funds where I can as well. What I wanted was the basic functionality you speak of, notifications pushed to my phone.  Obviously the end game would be developing it so that game times can be scheduled and then pushed to your calendar etc. I have a friend that is excellent with anything computers let me touch base with him. I’ll let you boys know.

iPhone App?
Posted

Ok so I have heard everyone talking about this FG app. @Capn_Underpants thanks to capn for clearing up it’s only for the snobby android users. Jk I’m an old man stuck in my ways and can’t be asked to change platforms.

Anyway my thought we’re to build an app for iPhone users. If no one else can spearhead this I’ll take it on being that I did have some history in programming and at the least a few friends I can pester. Please let me know your thoughts.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy