Videos

Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

Deep Stone Crypt

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Of all trades challenge week , dont miss out or that seal goes back 4 weeks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, RenFengge said:

Wait.. what are we trying for? 

Of All Trades challenge, everyone has to do all roles, once, at the third encounter - we got crashing spaceships, 6 people switching roles every time we drop the nukes, people taking operator when they should take suppressor. Lets just take a minute to find our inner calm before we start!

omg... split focus is terrible when doing the challenges. I SO SORRY. I was not expecting to be juggling calls with my IT team, Marketing team, and external PR firm after the first 30 minutes.............

Thanks, @Venom for basically salvaging from my screw ups.

8 hours ago, RenFengge said:

omg... split focus is terrible when doing the challenges. I SO SORRY. I was not expecting to be juggling calls with my IT team, Marketing team, and external PR firm after the first 30 minutes.............

Thanks, @Venom for basically salvaging from my screw ups.

Don’t worry La, those two challenges are the trickiest in the raid so we were always likely to take a couple of attempts, think we will be ok on Sunday when we try them again 

Cheers for the run everyone. Made up to get the Eyes of Tomorrow Rocket Launcher!

Btw, didn't think of it before but speaking to Clive separately i can't see why in the world we didn't use Lament on the Servitors?? I mean its the easiest thing to do; my accident on the first go killing it within a second, I should've realised that myself!

I also think if you 2 phase it, just kill the servitors again. I don't think its a biggie if i'm honest that one. The other challenge i thought we were fine but we only failed that due to an early swap so thats easily obtained.

Yeah I sort of agree on the servitors second time around , think we should have just killed them. 
Not sure about lament, of course it kills quickly but middle downstairs servitor can be a bit of a pain to get close to, never moves from bouncing around near the boss so it gets a bit risky perhaps . Worth a try next time though 

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah I sort of agree on the servitors second time around , think we should have just killed them. 
Not sure about lament, of course it kills quickly but middle downstairs servitor can be a bit of a pain to get close to, never moves from bouncing around near the boss so it gets a bit risky perhaps . Worth a try next time though 

Honestly, Lament takes it down in less than a second and it doesn't matter if the sword hits a boss at the same time as the phase hasn't started yet. Hopefully, I can get on a raid with us all to try it a few times with the next FG group!