Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

DSC Raid

RenFengge
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

I hear there's another DSC raid run!

Semi-decent chance I might be able to participate. Maybe. But, anyway, here's the calendar event for whoever is doing this!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great thanks for organising @RenFengge

Wonder if we should do this as a stasis run, or a void run, or a warlock or titan run, or potentially a warlock void run. Certainly think we will get the encounter 1 challenge ticked off, which will be good for people who've not been operator / scanner yet

For the single class run, who could do what - hunter / titan / warlock? Know me and Charlie can do whatever

21 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Wonder if we should do this as a stasis run, or a void run, or a warlock or titan run, or potentially a warlock void run. Certainly think we will get the encounter 1 challenge ticked off, which will be good for people who've not been operator / scanner yet

For the single class run, who could do what - hunter / titan / warlock? Know me and Charlie can do whatever

I'm not going to be in for this run... so, I think everyone else has the other ones caught up? I sure don't lol. I guess I could go get my other characters up to speed in case we do another DSC run with a single class lol.

Curious to see what you guys end up with!

30 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I'm not going to be in for this run... so, I think everyone else has the other ones caught up? I sure don't lol. I guess I could go get my other characters up to speed in case we do another DSC run with a single class lol.

Curious to see what you guys end up with!

I think we will need to do a few runs of each type to be honest, want to make sure our little group of raiders all get a shot at the Seal - that includes you @RenFengge   and there's more than 6 of us . But we don't want to leave any one out so I'm happy to keep running it to help out anyone who wants the seal. A couple of more to join the gang would be welcome as well, as we are bound to need to run Arc  / Void / Solar / Stasis a couple of times. So we will see what people want to do on Friday, personally i just need the 2nd and 3rd triumph  but DSC with FG has been great fun, long may it continue

5 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

I think we will need to do a few runs of each type to be honest, want to make sure our little group of raiders all get a shot at the Seal - that includes you @RenFengge   and there's more than 6 of us . But we don't want to leave any one out so I'm happy to keep running it to help out anyone who wants the seal. A couple of more to join the gang would be welcome as well, as we are bound to need to run Arc  / Void / Solar / Stasis a couple of times. So we will see what people want to do on Friday, personally i just need the 2nd and 3rd triumph  but DSC with FG has been great fun, long may it continue

We should probably start creating more sherpas in the group, so it doesn't completely land on you and Charlie all the time? @TurboR56Mini  seems to be good with picking up different roles. @RedBeardCG  was/is usually our "captain" when we went through GoS for Divinity. I'm more of the "tell what to shoot, and I'll shoot it... but really support" lol

If we get another sherpa trained in whatever raid (DSC or others), we can grow the raid group and pull in some lurkers and newbies. 🙂 

Much praise to you and Charlie for getting us into this!

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I can do any class for the 'single class' run (though I haven't fully unlocked stasis on Titan and Hunter).  I primary play Warlock but can muddle through with the others. 

I'd also be down for consecutive runs if there's time to check off a couple triumphs ...seems like we've gotten a good rhythm for the raid and and do it relatively quickly. 

I've definitely been enjoying raiding with the group!  Our DSC runs have been something I look forward to every week!

Sorry I had to duck out before got this finished guys, and that I sucked so bad at security ! Stressy day at work . But let’s get it finished 5pm Uk Saturday ! Thought we were awesome getting third encounter done BTW, so slick