TV recommendations ?

Dr Diamond

On 10/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, Dr Diamond said:

can anyone recommend any good TV deals theyve seen ? mine has finally packed it in...budget maybe 400ish

Depends on what your spec is Adam?

Do you care about 4k, etc?

I now find that now we have HD the finer updates to graphics and clarity aren't enough for me to blow tons of money on a souped-up TV. Therefore, most TV makes I dont care as they're mostly the same now.

I think it's more about what size TV you need and then work back from there. I'm sure people can give some recommendations then 👍

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've had a look at some reviews and probably off to pick up a samsung in a while.

It's the same as anything these days. Mid range are all ok but some drawbacks but not enough to notice if you're not a tv nerd. High end ones are great but cost the same as a car.

Almost all new TVs have low input lag as well and some are starting to have free sync etc

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

On 10/27/2019 at 11:27 AM, Dr Diamond said:

I've had a look at some reviews and probably off to pick up a samsung in a while.

It's the same as anything these days. Mid range are all ok but some drawbacks but not enough to notice if you're not a tv nerd. High end ones are great but cost the same as a car.

Almost all new TVs have low input lag as well and some are starting to have free sync etc

So what size mate did you need?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb