FG Tournament Ideas

As we've got some pretty awesome stuff on here that can work out mini leagues and knockout tourneys, I'd love to at least give one or two a go but really need some form of commitment from everyone to give it a go. I want them to remain fun and I don't see how they wouldn't be with us lot. Equally, seeing things over a period of time change and move around like a league table is always good for banter and keeping things active around the place.

So with that in mind, I want to ask you what you think we should try and organise? Happy to do all the groundwork and get it actively open but will need your support on getting everyone together when needed e.g. when games are arranged, to make them work.

I previously suggested a Destiny Gambit one and an Overwatch elimination one but no interest as of yet - but that could be just because you people didn't know they were even under the Tournament section!

So lets hear it please! What games? What Tourney format? Suggestions GO!!!!

Fifa, MW:R, Blackout could all be fun to do 🤔 I’d even be down for the actual BO4 multiplayer 😅

Edit: As for formats... Depends on the game I’d say. Could do the good old knockout way, or some kind of league I guess? Singles or teams of 4? I seem to remember us doing a Bo1 tournament back in the old B4B days where we ran teams of 4 in a knockout tournament. 

On 9/4/2019 at 9:46 PM, ChaosGladiator said:

Fifa, MW:R, Blackout could all be fun to do 🤔 I’d even be down for the actual BO4 multiplayer 😅

Edit: As for formats... Depends on the game I’d say. Could do the good old knockout way, or some kind of league I guess? Singles or teams of 4? I seem to remember us doing a Bo1 tournament back in the old B4B days where we ran teams of 4 in a knockout tournament. 

Sounds like good suggestions. Usually on something like CoD, SnD is a decent knockout mode however we could make it where its a best of 5 match and each match is on a different game mode? We don't have to have loads of teams to start it either. 4 as a minimum i'd say.

Would love a football league but we all need to get the same game. That means you buying PES19 as i'm sure more of us have that. Even newbie @Smurfie86 has it!

19 hours ago, Stretch616 said:

Proper MK11 tourney when we meet up in October!! 😁😁

That would be a legendary idea!! Lets do it!

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like good suggestions. Usually on something like CoD, SnD is a decent knockout mode however we could make it where its a best of 5 match and each match is on a different game mode? We don't have to have loads of teams to start it either. 4 as a minimum i'd say.

Would love a football league but we all need to get the same game. That means you buying PES19 as i'm sure more of us have that. Even newbie @Smurfie86 has it!

That would be a legendary idea!! Lets do it!

But PES is poo! Doesn’t even have the real club names except Juve...

On 9/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

But PES is poo! Doesn’t even have the real club names except Juve...

Really...its literally just because you can't get kits straight out of the box yet you can get a small update you can upload via usb and all sorted. Then you can play a far superior game 😄

On 9/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, Smurfie86 said:

Yeah I've got PES but I'm pretty shocking at it.. I'd be up for a FIFA tourney but dont think alot of people on here have it 

You got a PS4 Smurfie?

13 hours ago, Smurfie86 said:

I have mate but I dont use it, it's in my sons room now.. my little 6 year old fortnite and YouTube fan haha

This is your "bye bye FG" plan is it? How stupid do you think we are? Goodbye. 

banlol.png