50 v 50

Amnotright

This was 9nly a limited time event but it will be returning Dec 23rd until Dec 28th which I think they will swap it for the high explosive game mode 

I think having a separate event always running will be great for the game and hopefully they keep it up 

Haven't played it yet. It messed up the partying up servers initially but it is good to see different events pop in games, its becoming the expected change that every game needs to remain relevant.

That being said, would be cool if they brought in a 25v25v25v25 so you could build a fort and play like Command and Conquer days.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Haven't played it yet. It messed up the partying up servers initially but it is good to see different events pop in games, its becoming the expected change that every game needs to remain relevant.

That being said, would be cool if they brought in a 25v25v25v25 so you could build a fort and play like Command and Conquer days.
Thats exactly how the 50v50 worked. Orginally, I really liked the idea of 50v50 as it brought alot of new ways to play as most people got fed up of automatic match making in squads which resulted in them dying by their own teammates.
I hope that this time, they bring it back permanently.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk