[R6] Rainbow 6 Pro League S2 FInals at Gamescom

The3rdWalker

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elevate (US) over ENCE (EU) 2 - 1. On paper and with momentum ENCE should have won this match, however Elevate capitalized on mistakes while ENCE could not return the favor. ENCE had 3 match point three seperate times.

• One round involved a crippling team kill.
  • One round they rushed the remaining attackers, in a very sloppy fashion and gave it up.
  • Final time they simply did not drone out common locations and walked in blind. 

With that said Elevate is one of my favorite teams so I am happy with the outcome. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Penta (EU) over Excellence (US) 2 - 0. Penta dominated this match from the start. I did not like seeing Excellence abusing the plant glitch on Border*. They basically broke the floor in half of armory, everywhere where attackers usually plant behind cover. Absolutely deserved getting beaten like they did.

* On Border you can blow apart the floor to the exposed beams and you cannot plant the bomb, the game doesn't register a floor there to plant the difuser. It's a cheap move. 

BRK eSports (BR) over Rogue eSports (US) 2 - 1. Brk played their game the entire match. Rogue is extremely aggressive and rather than trying to match that aggression or being pushed back on their heels the Brazilians kept the course and won out the match. Slashhug and Yung absolutely carried Rogue. 

Penta (EU) over Excellence (US) 2 - 0. Penta dominated this match from the start. I did not like seeing Excellence abusing the plant glitch on Border*. They basically broke the floor in half of armory, everywhere where attackers usually plant behind cover. Absolutely deserved getting beaten like they did.

* On Border you can blow apart the floor to the exposed beams and you cannot plant the bomb, the game doesn't register a floor there to plant the difuser. It's a cheap move. 

Can't R6 ban the use of this exploit if it is that obvious and significant to planting the bomb?

Glad they still lost as that's just piss poor play imo.

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Can't R6 ban the use of this exploit if it is that obvious and significant to planting the bomb?

Glad they still lost as that's just piss poor play imo.

Via the FG App

Not sure, no one bans it, Ubisoft/ESL even allowed it on stream.

Oh, Penta won, Destroyed Elevate