BO7H B4RRELS

Three times now, I've been stuck in my bed when I've gone to sleep.  I click to get out of bed, but nothing.  I'm stuck there.  Anyone else experience this?  It doesn't happen every time, but I can't figure out what causes it.  

And, on the topic of beds/sleeping...  That's one aspect that has always bugged me.  If a bunch of us are playing, someone will always not have a bed on them/or be around monsters/etc., and someone else will be working on a project outside, and need everyone to sleep.  Are there any easy solutions to something like this?  I guess warping to bed is the best we've got, right?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

For Bukkit servers there was a plugin that changed night to day as long as half the players online were in bed.

I can attempt to find something similar for Forge servers. So far I have never seen anything like it though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yeah hit the bug a few times that I seep then don't get out of bed.  I thought it was because my bed was between two chests which I moved.  This worked but I've only slept once though so it could just have been luck.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I know last time this hit tommy the server log didn't post any errors. So I am not really sure what the deal is, but I will look into it some more as time allows

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Go into single player and see if it happens please.

Give it a few tries.

It hasn't happened at all to me yet, and the server logs are clear so I am not sure what to say here

15 hours ago, Sennex said:

Go into single player and see if it happens please.

Give it a few tries.

It hasn't happened at all to me yet, and the server logs are clear so I am not sure what to say here

From my experience with this I wasn't thinking it is a server issue directly.  If I sleep, I can see the server turn back to day I just don't get up.  It's almost like I don't get the command to get up but then because I'm in bed during the day I can't do anything.

I thought I'd cracked it last night as I managed maybe 7 or 8 sleeps without it happening but it did it again :(

I should be on later today so will try single player out.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Well, it happened again.  Stuck in bed.

I was going around working on my library and hanging shit on the walls.  I noticed that everything on my walls was gone.  wtf.  Then it was getting dark, so I went to bed.  Stuck.

I'm not sure how to get out of the game when it's stuck, so I ctrl alt del and close out MC.  It looks closed out, but I still show up on dynmap and the music is still playing in my background.  

Help?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I told Tommy and Greboth yesterday that this bug is one introduced by Mojangg back in 1.8. It went away in 1.9, but came back in early 1.10. It is still present in 1.12

There is a mod that fixes this. 

I haven't tested it yet. I was waiting to see if I get a response from a mod author before I have you all dick with the mods and start adding/ removing any