FG Progress Report - and a few asks

Well its been 4 solid weeks since everything picked up here.

Loads more posts, E3 stuff, new games

Get togethers for GTA, Destiny raids

Minecraft server

New FG members

Generous deliveries

Most importantly, it has just shown me this place is for a family of gamers just having fun. A unique place, not like anywhere else. For our FG family.

Its summer, so of course, lots of people will be away with family and friends. You don’t all have to be here, I know you all choose to. Thank you for that.

I don't want to lose the momentum all of you guys generated. I know you guys won't, but equally I've seen we all need someone to give us a nudge once in a while.

So a few asks of you all if that is okay?

- Destiny news to find and share. We all want to give it a push so we do need any info you can find. This will help shape what we want that section to be.

- CoD news and reunion nights. Theres some good stuff leaking. This could be a decent one finally. And what you were all good at is having awesome banter and fun. Lets do more reunion CoD nights. Any game, any time. It isn't too hard to get people around.

- In fact, any news, just share. I really don't want to be the only one sharing news and useless facts about how long does armpit hair grow (really, I don't even know)

- Create events. This has partially worked. I know a lot ask for stuff to do, so I'm happy to do my best and organise as much as I can. I do need help though. It really isn't hard to set one up. If it doesn't work then at least we'll know.

- Join Discord. We already push events, when an FG member goes live on Twitch and use the game chat for Minecraft

- Want to help but don't know how? Just shout up! PM me if you find it hard to post. I have tons of things we could do.

- Send youtube videos in. We can make regular montage vids. The ones we've got so far everyone enjoyed but we can't do more if we haven't got vids. I want Destiny ones soon. You all have asked for stuff like this so lets not hold back.

There's probably more stuff but I'm rambling now.

Welcome to all new FGers. Make them feel welcome people, they're family now.

I'll also write an email put everyone so older members know whats going on. It would be great to see some of those ahead of CoD and Destiny so they can join us all.

I'm also looking into a Merchandise section. Just need to sort these shirts first.

TLDR - Thanks for the last 4 weeks. Now don't lose the energy and focus. Keep the awesome work up.

Have fun FG.

Lee

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb